Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you for making my dream come true

13»

Comments

• Options

sseaddick said:

Jessie, you are an oasis in a desert of despair. An island in a shark-infested ocean. A ray of light in an otherwise dark, depressing world. A Strawberry in a sea of parsnips. a Lego brick in a box full of Duplo bricks.

Every post you make, makes me smile.

That sounds a little bit creepy pal!
    ...I was hoping that the over-generousness of my praise would be sufficient to offset any suggestion of prurience. Clearly not. There needs to be a universally accepted smiley that indicates 'no creepiness intended'....
    it didn't seem creepy to me, it was obvious you were over-emphasising for effect.
  • Options
    Hello Jessie,
    I read your story in the Bournemouth programme and it brightened up my day.

Hopefully, you'll be able to come to The Valley and sample the delight that is seeing Charlton (lose).
  • Options
    I love this place at times.
    Other times you're all mental. :o)
  • Options

Great story.

Hope you get to The Valley sometime Jessie. I've seen Charlton in China so I think you deserve to see them in London.

The pre-season tour in the summer of 2004? The club came to Guangdong province and I couldn't go because it was way too far and I was only a student with no money then... It was a big shame!!!

Great story.

Hope you get to The Valley sometime Jessie. I've seen Charlton in China so I think you deserve to see them in London.

The pre-season tour in the summer of 2004? The club came to Guangdong province and I couldn't go because it was way too far and I was only a student with no money then... It was a big shame!!!
    That's right. I only went to the Shenzhen game as I had my girlfriend with me and I don't think she would have appreciated two Charlton friendlies.