Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whatever happened to Fleets?

Stuart Fleetwood that is. Signed as the "best non league striker you've never heard of", only to never play a game for Charlton.

I remember I used to get in Facebook arguments with him (or an account claiming to be him) by taking the p out of the fact that he never got to play.

Comments

• Eastleigh
  • He played at Hereford in the football league cup for about 10 minutes
  • edited February 2014
    @AmericanAddick: Are you sure you're an American?
  • edited February 2014
    LoOkOuT said:

Born in Pennsylvania :) I've been around here for a long time though. Just made an account recently.
  • LoOkOuT said:

Born in Pennsylvania :) I've been around here for a long time though. Just made an account recently.
    Where abouts?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Where abouts?
    Not too far from Pittsburgh.
  • Intercourse?...
  • LoOkOuT said:

Where abouts?
    How old was you when you left?

I went University about an hours drive from Pittsburgh
  • LoOkOuT said:

Well he's certainly an incorrigible poster now he's started.
  • Sponsored links:

• LoOkOuT said:

Where abouts?
    How old was you when you left?

I went University about an hours drive from Pittsburgh
    I was four when we left. I then lived in Germany for 18 months (dad worked for the US defense department as an engineer). Now I live near Chicago.
  • LoOkOuT said:

That makes me sound bad :(
  • Where near Chicago?
  • LoOkOuT said:

That makes me sound bad :(
    You carry on AmericanAddick. You're doing just fine. :-)
  • I used to get in Facebook arguments with him (or an account claiming to be him) by taking the p out of the fact that he never got to play.

Why would you do that? And why would you admit to doing it?
  • Chizz said:

I used to get in Facebook arguments with him (or an account claiming to be him) by taking the p out of the fact that he never got to play.

Because he was talking up how awesome he was and how he crap our strikers were compared to him. Sounded like an arrogant ass tbqh.
  • Chizz said:

I used to get in Facebook arguments with him (or an account claiming to be him) by taking the p out of the fact that he never got to play.

Because he was talking up how awesome he was and how he crap our strikers were compared to him. Sounded like an arrogant ass tbqh.
    Whereas someone who "used to get in Facebook arguments with him by taking the p out of the fact that he never got to play" sounds like..?
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Whereas someone who "used to get in Facebook arguments with him by taking the p out of the fact that he never got to play" sounds like..?
    I stand by what I am. :)
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

I stand by what I am. :)
    Don't think you can do much else. It's pretty obvious what you are.

• Just remembered this forgotten man of Charlton when I read about him playing for Eastleigh against Torquay in the conference today. Then looked him up here to see what had ever happened to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• One of Pardew's best, up there with Dean Sinclair.