Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pitch Hire

Just got e mail re hiring the pitch for between £1,900 to £3,500 per two and half hour session in April to May perhaps that's the reason no games are being played there at the moment !

Comments

• edited February 2014
    the same occured to me .. when will the 're-seeding' take place ? ... but never mind, when the nylon surface is laid, the club can rent out the pitch 24/7
  • I here if Maidstone win there league,and they are top at the moment,they will have to dig it up and put back grass for next season
  • Not true.
    Top 5 English leagues (Prem, Champ, Div 1&2 & Conference) say no.
    If Maidstone go up they will be okay in the "6th" division.
    You do "hear" alot of stuff about 4G pitches don't you.
  • the same occured to me .. when will the 're-seeding' take place ? ... but never mind, when the nylon surface is laid, the club can rent out the pitch 24/7

Hopefully there'll be a couple of hours every couple of weeks or so when they won't!
  • I hear ITV have enquired about filming the next series of Splash on it
  • Not true.

I think we should keep 4G pitches in reserve for next season when we are running away with the league and no-one's got anything else to slag off the management about.
  • Not true.

lets hope they don't go up the next year then

• edited February 2014
    Being a fan of Dulwich Hamlet I hope they don't go up this year.
  • We played on the pitch last year 2 weeks after the season ended. I must say it was great for me at the ripe old age of 53 and my two boys playing at the valley, but for the rest of the lads paying about £100 each for the privilege was a bit strong. The club gave us a small discount as it was our second year and we were playing for help4heroes!
    By the way, the pitch really was shocking....
  • Making my Valley debut in around an hour. Sadly, I'll be in goal
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    Leuth said:

Making my Valley debut in around an hour. Sadly, I'll be in goal

I played in goal at Ashton Gate a few years back and let in 11 (Eleven). Try to do better than that! They weren't all my fault!
  • edited February 2020
    Charity fundraiser for the Upbeats?

Midweek could be £90-120 per player entry, plus a fundraising goal each of say another £100?

£2200 could be a nice and achievable donation to the upbeats.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Charity fundraiser for the Upbeats?

Midweek could be £90-120 per player entry, plus a fundraising goal each of say another £100?

£2200 could be a nice and achievable donation to the upbeats.
    I’ll wear the no.4 shirt. The only trouble is my legs have gone.