Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumour that Powell may have been sacked/ but hopefully it appears to be untrue - sorry

Comments

• Options
    Someone tell them to close the barrier. Don't they know the hoards are massing and planning something terrible?
  • Options
    Even the bloke in yellow looks undecided as to weather he should stay or go!
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

The reason they're collecting the nippers early is Roland's just bought the nursery and he's flogging it

or replacing pupils with kids from SL reserves?

• Options

Refugee camps to open in Bromley and Stratford for peoples displaced by ongoing troubles in New Eltham.

• Options
    cafckev said:

razil said:

They are only there to stop Yann from getting out until the end of the transfer window.
    They're going to need a lot more men than that
  • Options
    Oh, christ, the police are kettling us in Sparrows Lane. THIS IS MADNESS!!! There must be 10,000 rioters here. It's kicking off. God. Someone's shooting! It's all getting badly out of hand. It's carnage. Mayhem. OH, GOD. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Is it even possible to believe that anyone at the club is silly enough to think there would be a public order problem at Sparrows Lane, even if they announced plans to shut the club with immediate effect?
  • Options

I know someone who's kids go to a nursery near Sparrow's Lane. They have been told to collect their kids, as someone has been sacked and they are expecting protests.

This is true, but obviously I don't know who has been sacked or whether the nursery have got it wrong.

I bet you wish you never started this thread now lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a riot or not ? I need to know. I've got my helmet out and everything .
  • Options

Is there a riot or not ? I need to know. I've got my helmet out and everything .

:-O

• Options

Quick survey

In years and months how long do you think it will be before we stop pulling Covered End's leg about this?

(1) think it could be a while

(2) He's gonna stand out in the riot if its true... He'll be the smuggest looking one there lol!
  • Options
    I hear they even have security at The Valley to stop people digging up the pitch and scaling the floodlights.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

I hear they even have security at The Valley to stop people digging up the pitch and scaling the floodlights.

I heard that too. big dome over the pitch to stop people ruining it.

• Options

cafckev said:

All you have to do is turn the sprinklers on for 30 minutes......mission complete!

• Options
    red_murph said:

razil said:

I hope they are keeping an eye out for people smoking in the toilets.

Loving this thread :)
    It's these guys fault. I reckon they are the suspects that started all this, by telling the nursery to close !
  • Options
    Could not of timed it better. Just opened up an online balaclava businesses with the Cafc logo on.
    Will be selling them at New Eltham station
  • Options
    cafckev said:

cafckev said:

All you have to do is turn the sprinklers on for 30 minutes......mission complete!

Thought we only did that if we were losing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Could not of timed it better. Just opened up an online balaclava businesses with the Cafc logo on.
    Will be selling them at New Eltham station

Put me down for 2 - me and the wife

• Options
    Just seen the Bat signal has gone up.

Only one man can save us now.
  • Options
    people probably looked at the forecast its gonna piss down at 2 in west kent..
  • Options
    @SkySportsPeteO: Doubts surrounding the future of Chris Powell at Charlton starting to emerge. #CAFC

This was on Twitter yesterday, to be expected I suppose. Its not exactly tomorrow's chip wrappers but a waste of internet space or whatever today's equivalent is.
  • Options
    Not laughed so much in ages.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

4x4's leaving the nursery now.Kids sitting in the back seats giving interviews on the way out.

#SSN

Take a bow Carly... cant stop laughing!! I missed this one first time round as was too het up!
  • Options
    People won't be laughing very much longer
  • Options
    lots of people laughing smallwall--palarse ---the rest of the Championship---Slater.
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

People won't be laughing very much longer

why?