Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Turning point?

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
Did you sense a change when the Bolton - Sheff Utd score was put up on the scoreboard in the second half?

Comments

• absolutely - bottle of champagne for whoever's decision that was :-)

anyone have a good view of the penalty - I saw a replay in the ground there was a tussle but it looked like Herman deserves an Oscar -Wigan will probably be fuming.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Did you sense a change when the Bolton - Sheff Utd score was put up on the scoreboard in the second half?

Just a tiny bit!

Great crowd performance today!
  • ps that was the first goal Wigan had conceded in over seven hours of football - and you can see why - they were extremely well organised and, to be honest, the better team - I really cannot see them going down, then again they have already shown that their heads can drop from that awful run at the turn of the year

pity about the fulham point as well as man city's win today, who have villa got tomorrow?
  • Everton at home
  • Surely Sheffield Utd are the team to catch-possibly Citeh, but, as Pards says, it's in our hands now. win more games than the Blades and do them at home.
  • I agree that Sheff Utd are the most likely team to catch, but the more teams that are within touching distance, the better. If you've only got one team to catch and they get a better result than you on a given weekend then it could be a bit demoralising. If you've got 3 or 4 different teams to catch it's unlikely they'll all win, so even if one gets an unlikely win another will drop back into contention.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Did you sense a change when the Bolton - Sheff Utd score was put up on the scoreboard in the second half?

yep, quality that they didn't show the 2nd page of prem scores which had citeh 1-0 up at toon and whammies 2-0 up against smoggies. that would've put a bit of a dampener on things.
  • Stand up our very own BDL - was claiming all the credit, and rightly, so after the match.

"BDL's Red and White Army"
  • Modesty prevents me from saying anything ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• good lad big man, every little helps !!
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Modesty prevents me from saying anything ;-)

Not yesterday it didn't : - ) Top stuff Dave.
  • was it BDL or bc_addick who went absolutely potty with the mike informing everyone Millwall had been relegated in 95 ?
  • Erm, that was me as well - Got told off by the Boys in Blue for that!
  • Hero AND villan, eh?

:)
  • edited April 2007
    No! Hero and Hero in my book even if congratulating Chelsea for winning the CWCup the night we beat Ipswich in the play-off semi was unnecessary IMHO : - )
  • That was before they became the Chel$ea we now know and love!
  • Just wanted to add my congrats, too, BDL - you got us two extra points there, no doubt about!!