Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    Belgium media suggesting he could join standard if his move to us is successful.. Great!
  • Options
    TravHouse said:

Belgium media suggesting he could join standard if his move to us is successful.. Great!

Suspect that's going to be the default easy line for hacks in the Ardennes and south London with every buy or sale in the coming months.

If he is successful, he'll be off to the Premier League, not the Pro League
  • Options
    Rothko said:

TravHouse said:

Suspect that's going to be the default easy line for hacks in the Ardennes and south London with every buy or sale in the coming months.

Indeed.
  • Options
    Depends on where the most money is?

If he goes to standard and helps them qualify for Champions League group stages, then he is getting that prize money in his pocket every year rather than a one off payment to a premiership club.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If rd wants to bolster sl, that is where he will go. God only knows what is going on in RDs head at the moment. Fasten your seat belts.
    RDs clubs are essentially a pool of players which he shuffles around with the aim of all clubs benefitting from a large 'virtual squad'.
  • Options

passed his medical

Sounds good news
  • Options

passed his medical

Source?
  • Options
    Freek Jansen ‏@FreekJansenVI 24m
    Piotr Parzyszek is medisch goedgekeurd bij Charlton Athletic. De Poolse spits maakt morgen zijn debuut tegen Wigan Athletic #DeGraafschap

Piotr Parzyszek is medically approved by Charlton Athletic. The Polish striker makes #DeGraafschap his debut against Wigan Athletic tomorrow

he is also followed by piotr on twitter so quite reliable id say
  • Options
    Get in, this could be a big signing IMO!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

passed his medical

Source?
    Parsley Source = liquor to true Londoners.
  • Options
    Just checked and he hasn't accepted me as a follower on twitter yet.

Pull your finger out Polish Pete! Busy or something are we?!
  • Options
    If I collected football clubs, I would employ a scouting network and advisers to research and recommend players for all of my clubs. And economies of scale would allow me to get good ones. So this must be what RD does, because it is so obvious. I would certainly imagine Rd’s scouting network is much better than anything Charlton will have or have ever had. I assume, that whilst we don’t know much about these players, that is why RD has acquired them – not because he fancies them but because his experts do. We have to suck it in and wait and see – not much else we can do.
  • Options
    Really anxious to hear this is completed. I think he would be an excellent signing and we need to get it over the line
  • Options
    Rothko said:

TravHouse said:

Not the easy line at all, effing obvious I'd say.
  • Options
    I keep hearing that he has passed his medical and signed and he will be playing at Wigan tomorrow, but if this has not happened by midday today, he will not play at Wigan. If it has happened why is the OS not telling us?
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I keep hearing that he has passed his medical and signed and he will be playing at Wigan tomorrow, but if this has not happened by midday today, he will not play at Wigan. If it has happened why is the OS not telling us?</blockquote

They were waiting for Yann to leave first

• Options
    ross1 said:

I keep hearing that he has passed his medical and signed and he will be playing at Wigan tomorrow, but if this has not happened by midday today, he will not play at Wigan. If it has happened why is the OS not telling us?

It doesn't matter what time players are signed by today. They can play this weekend.

Transfer deadline day has fallen on a Friday, so they've allowed it.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Probably quiet busy down at Charlton haven't had the time too

• Options
    Surely if he's involved tomorrow he could be on the Coach with the players and Management staff at the moment...

Wonder if they knew though that fans would be disappointed with Yann leaving so they're getting that deal done and out the way first...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If that is true Paddy then Sky have got it wrong again, as it was them that said about another player, that he had to sign by midday for his new club to play tomorrow
  • Options
    ross1 said:

If that is true Paddy then Sky have got it wrong again, as it was them that said about another player, that he had to sign by midday for his new club to play tomorrow

I believe I read it on the BBC website. About an hour ago.

If I see it again, I'll post it.

• Options
    BUMP

dont go Pete, we need you at the top of the page to keep spirits up.
  • Options

ross1 said:

I believe I read it on the BBC website. About an hour ago.

If I see it again, I'll post it.

Can't find it - maybe the sky are right and the BBC were wrong and deleted it?

I might tweet a few journos and find out.
  • Options
    Has the move fallen through? Wonderful.
  • Options
    The paper work could have been ages ago, the press release will be timed to take the sting out of the Kermorgant sale
  • Options
    5pm is the normal friday deadline for signing players to play on a Saturday.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Has the move fallen through? Wonderful.

your pessimistic !
  • Options
    Isn't a Parzyszek a measurement of distance in Battlestar Gallactica?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Whoever plays tomorrow we're gonna get fucked at Wigan. I just think that we're gonna have to write that game off. All the new faces need time to bed in and Birmingham at The Valley is when our season restarts. Just hope the others around us have a bad day tomorrow.