Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Ngog

Am I missing something
Swansea a team with some great attacking options have just brought him
I was surprised when Villa brought Holt as he had not exactly set the championship alight but IMO this is worse than that
Just looked online only 2 seasons has he managed to score more than 3 goals
2009-2010 he scored 5 for Liverpool
2012-2013 he scored 8 for Bolton
Honestly think Michael Laudrup has made a big mistake there

Comments

• Very strange, Laudrup has lost something since last season i think.
  • Am I missing something
    I was surprised when Villa brought Holt as he had not exactly set the championship alight but IMO this is worse than that

One of those Bolton goals was against us I think!
  • Was two mate...
  • I think he's had one good game in the last couple of years. Against us :-(
  • Weird signing.
  • He's a decent player at the wrong club .. he was never given many chances at Liverpool either .. he came on one time this season from the bench (cant recall who against) and scored two in quick time for a Bolton win.
    Yes Laudrup is taking a big punt, but Ngog is the type of player who could well be a success at a club where passing and moving, i.e. playing football is a priority
  • Was two mate...

I remember now you mention it :-(
  • LenGlover said:

Was two mate...

I remember now you mention it :-(
    Yes it was two,I was there seem to remember us pummeling them for a good while missed a few almost open goals and bang bang we were two nil down!
  • I was worried when I opened this thread up that we were in for him. What a shit signing.
  • Sponsored links:

• with beckford out injured can they call sordell back? or did they only have one chance at the beginning of the year?
  • Not much of a risk really - only til July.
  • Am I missing something

What are Swansea's great attacking options? They only have one fit (semi fit) first team striker

• I was really impressed with him when we had that miracle Jacko inspired win against Bolton at the Valley. Thought he looked very strong and classy.

Maybe not PL level but would have him here any day even if he does'nt have a religious name.
  • N'Gog has gone to Swansea from Bolton. Think we are interested in Ngoo at Liverpool.

• Is that Mr Ngoo who has great vision in the box?
  • Ngog was on £37k a week at Bolton apparently! Been desperate to sell or give him away ...
  • with beckford out injured can they call sordell back?

We can but hope
  • Laudrup has Europa League syndrome.