Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

medders dude

MCSMCS
edited March 2007 in General Charlton
what time you gettin on the train man??? where ya gettin on?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2007
    Dude, missed the boat with this one.

Good to meet you. That's one hell of a beard mate - has to be seen to be believed! ;-)
  • Options
    ha ha nice one geez, nice to meet you man, beards great i love it!!
  • Options
    I saw you MCS on Saturday about 7pm at the bottom of Nuxley Village, do you remember? You buckled, my kids were laughing in the back of the car!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]I saw you MCS on Saturday about 7pm at the bottom of Nuxley Village, do you remember? You buckled, my kids were laughing in the back of the car!!

lol, i thought that was you, i was in pieces, amazing how i made it home on a 422!! Totally forgot about that untill i read your post!
  • Options
    My wife told me to turn around and take you home....She said " Look at the guy with the mad ginger beard he looks like he's had a good drink" "I know him" I said..."ah bless" said Mrs Hillsy....."He's gonna get run over walking up that hill" I just laughed. I don't think my kids have seen a beard like that before, they loved it.
  • Options
    ha ha, thats funny man, its lucky really, that i didnt end up in my local, the fox, if i had of gone in i woulda been in real trouble! I blame Paulbaconsarnie for buying me the one beer too many back in the bugle, i nursed it all the way through the village to home! I stopped to get some giant wedges that helped me somewhat.

Say thanks to your Mrs, it was a kind thought, good choice by you tho hillsy, i wouldnt of been able to string a 'thanks for the lift' together!!
  • Options
    That crossed my mind mate, and the fact that I did not want the kids to get second hand alcohol poisoning............
  • Options
    yeah that too! how come you were there, did you go to the game?
  • Options
    I was on the way out for a beer with Dave Storry and his family. Had a family day on Saturday!!. I look at it as getting brownie points on the board as I'm up to City for 2 days this weekend coming. Glady sacrifice Wigan at home for City away with the lads....
  • Options
    nice work hillsy, i make you right away days are excellent