Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A certain Mr Seb Lewis

Comments

• well done seb.also seb done the worm at huddersfield about 3 times.the stewards just looked on in amazement.charlton through and through is seb.
  • Proper charlton!!
  • mrbligh said:

Proper charlton!!

Nah, he cant be, he is less than 5ft 4in tall, he is far to small to be connected with charlton!
  • Fantastic Seb, well done.
  • Well done Seb :)
  • edited January 2014
    Must be mad seb , but congrats to u .
  • Pre-season friendlies included? Congrats on this astonishing milestone, Seb.
  • What games are not included? I am assuming this is only the first team?

It's nevertheless amazing, well done seb! (Is he on CL)
  • It's competitive fixtures. Some friendlies I guess haven't been possible as we've sent two squads to different games.
  • Well done that Bromley Addick !
  • Sponsored links:

• I saw 3 in succession as recently as 6 years ago
  • Seb,
    Top Man fella!
  • Well done Seb. An honourable mention to Seb's big brother, OIllie, whose streak is almost as impressive as Seb's. Ollie last missed a match in November 1999.
  • Red God said:

Well done Seb. An honourable mention to Seb's big brother, OIllie, whose streak is almost as impressive as Seb's. Ollie last missed a match in November 1999.

Naked rambler thread, surely? Well done Seb. Mega-impressive.

• Red God said:

Well done Seb. An honourable mention to Seb's big brother, OIllie, whose streak is almost as impressive as Seb's. Ollie last missed a match in November 1999.

When did you last miss a game, RG ?

• Top man, I will gladly shake your hand Tuesday night.
  • get him on the pitch at HT, give him a trophy, then you know the rest....
  • Well done Seb , looking forward to a Donny worm to celebrate
  • Incredible run , keep going
  • RedPanda said:

It's competitive fixtures. Some friendlies I guess haven't been possible as we've sent two squads to different games.

No excuse. Bloody plastics.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have a feeling that he has done all the pre seasons too. We'll excluding China, but did anyone do China?
  • Yep Captain did
  • Wow, that is some achievement, well done Seb.

ST holding couple behind my seat in the North Lower have missed six games in the last decade, much admiration for all the people such as this!
  • brilliant stuff seb congrats
  • He said he's gonna sit the Donny game out this week and stay home to watch the palace V hull game instead.....................honest...........
  • edited January 2014
    I only managed to miss three League / Cup games (Home / Away) in our League One title season and was extremely tiring then so for Seb to manage 750 games on the trot I'd take my hat off to you (If I was wearing one)
  • Christ he must have seen some crap.
    Well done Seb.
  • Can he make 1,000??

Of course he can!!

Well done Seb!!
  • Must've spent a fortune, been on a lot of trains and seen a lot of absolutely terrible performances. Doing Huddersfield, Donny and Wigan must easily be costing 200-250 quid and that's just in one week. Fair play to him.