Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Latest Board member

edited January 2014 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Trust board that is...

Meet Loki

Comments

• Options
    Very masculine dog B,
  • Options
    £5 well spent.
  • Options
    The wifes... Shes away at the moment.
  • Options
    Perhaps mascot wd be better than full board member.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    That little dog looks sad, you are not being too rough with the house training are you Barnie ?
  • Options
    They have that look honest guv
  • Options
    Very pretty, no idea on the breed so I won't try and guess?
  • Options
    Navy coat ????

MUST be red, razil !
  • Options
    Cavalier, he's ruby coloured which is pretty red.. Wifes not a football fan. Not enough fannys to go around I'm afraid....
  • Options
    Dog looks a bit starstruck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

Cavalier, he's ruby coloured which is pretty red.. Wifes not a football fan. Not enough fannys to go around I'm afraid....

He's lovely.

Thought he might be a Cavalier . Daughter & family have a Cavachon - Cavalier /Bichon Frise cross called Jasper .

• Options
    I took him to a meeting recently as no dog sitter, not sure it worked that well
  • Options

razil said:

He's lovely.

Thought he might be a Cavalier . Daughter & family have a Cavachon - Cavalier /Bichon Frise cross called Jasper .

Only two dogs have ever bitten me in a temper, my sisters Bichon Frise and Curb_its little Micky. Funnily enough they both thought they owned my sofa and Micky also got me while we were having a drink in the pub. :)
    Baileys bitten a lot harder but only when training and by accident when bite training and I've mistimed it, he let go immediately. My sisters dog wanted to feckin hurt me. ;)
  • Options
    razil said:

He's a lovely boy......
  • Options
    The Charlton Life Independent Trust, in conjunction with the Fats Forum, are issuing this statement to express concern at the choice of colour of the coat of the Charlton Supporters Trust dog.

We are keen to work closely with CAST and suggest they overhaul their processes with a one point plan when choosing the dogs coat.

The one point plan is as follows:

1. Buy it a red coat.

We at CLIT and FATS look forward to working closer with CAST in leading to a more consolidated resolution in tune with the fans interests
  • Options
    I think you are getting your CLIT confused with your...

Anyway as a compromise via the concilliation service ACATS ( bad acronym I know) can I suggest someone knit him an away kit.. Red would clash awfully..
  • Options
    He's just seen the size of the lawn he's supposed to do his business on - no wonder he looks so sad :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that for you or Loki, razil ?
  • Options
    Something a bit too scouse about the adidas one..
  • Options
    I want to know why Razil resigned and why there is a dog on the board as chair. And will anyone notice?
  • Options
    Anyway he looks like a teddy bear i had back in the seventies in that picture in reality he is a lot redder/darker
  • Options
    I think I've logged into the wrong forum
  • Options
    Fanny I dogsit a cavachon now and again. Hsndsome little dog.

Your dog is lovely razil.
  • Options
    I must restate its the wives dog..
  • Options
    razil said:

I must restate its the wives dog..

Right..