Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UKIP or Monster Raving Loony?

2»

Comments

• Options

I am not a natural supporter of UKIP, but the more I see the media ganging up on them, the more inclined I am to find out what they are about. Perhaps its just me, but I find media ridicule of political parties counter-productive to what I perceive to be its agenda.

Change.org have just launched a petition headed up "UKIP" which calls for the dude who blamed the storms on gay marriage to resign. I thought UKIP had already booted him out. Not something that would bother the agenda -setters though.

I'm not sure I will bother to vote at all but I will have a wry smile if UKIP do well in May.

They have booted him out
  • Options
    Britain's only hope in 2015 .. a UKIP - MRLP Coalition
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I am not a natural supporter of UKIP, but the more I see the media ganging up on them, the more inclined I am to find out what they are about. Perhaps its just me, but I find media ridicule of political parties counter-productive to what I perceive to be its agenda.

Change.org have just launched a petition headed up "UKIP" which calls for the dude who blamed the storms on gay marriage to resign. I thought UKIP had already booted him out. Not something that would bother the agenda -setters though.

I'm not sure I will bother to vote at all but I will have a wry smile if UKIP do well in May.

you GOTTA vote BK .. 'we' struggled long and hard for the privilege. To ignore the responsibility and to let know nothing voters elect a complete bunch of n'er do wells is akin to treason ... ((:>)
  • Options
    So Nigel wants to introduce handgun licences, what do you lot think. I personally feel its quite ridiculous and we don't want to turn out like our friendly neighbours across the pond.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10595087/Hand-guns-should-be-legalised-and-licensed-Nigel-Farage-has-said.html
  • Options
    Those stupid policies were based on the 2010 manifesto; a manifesto which Farage had nothing to do with. They don't apply anymore.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

masicat said:

Biggest load of pompous twats you could ever meet. Arseholes of the highest order. Racist homophobic bigots. ......

Think you need to check facts mate
    What facts? They are openly racist. They are without doubt homophobic, they are arseholes and bigots. Please explain your point?
  • Options

It's politics for thickos that feel they should have more, for some reason

This might be the best quote I have ever seen on here. Or anywhere. Ever.

• Options
    masicat said:

DiscoCAFC said:

masicat said:

Biggest load of pompous twats you could ever meet. Arseholes of the highest order. Racist homophobic bigots. ......

What facts? They are openly racist. They are without doubt homophobic, they are arseholes and bigots. Please explain your point?
    I also disagree with you. There is nothing racist about wanting to control your borders. Accusing them of being racist on these grounds is just lazy arguing

• Options
    smh
  • Options

masicat said:

DiscoCAFC said:

masicat said:

I also disagree with you. There is nothing racist about wanting to control your borders. Accusing them of being racist on these grounds is just lazy arguing

Have you been too Bongo Bongo Land?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's it like?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    masicat said:

masicat said:

DiscoCAFC said:

masicat said:

Have you been too Bongo Bongo Land?
    I agree, they're not racist in the slightest. Lazy argument.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    http://www.ukip.org/the-party/constitution

Section 2.4

EDIT: Sometimes one man's racist comment is another's legitimate discussion of immigration and such issues.

There is an agenda to stifle legitimate debate of certain issues amongst some sectors of the political spectrum by branding perceived opponents racists, homophobes, bigots etc.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Section 2.4

EDIT: Sometimes one man's racist comment is another's legitimate discussion of immigration and such issues.

There is an agenda to stifle legitimate debate of certain issues amongst some sectors of the political spectrum by branding perceived opponents racists, homophobes, bigots etc.

Was looking for their policy that says single mums deserve a good slap. Not sure it will be in the constitution though. I would rather vote BNP than UKIP. At least they admit what they are.
  • Options
    11 out of 16
    Who's Godfrey Bloom ?!
    Its all very well slagging off a party, but dont people realise that most people are not interested in listening to slagging offothers but want to know what you have got to offer. Why dont they also realise that UKIP rise is not necessarily a vote FOR them but a vote AGAINST the conventional party's and all they offer and all they have 'achieved'..
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    masicat said:

LenGlover said:

Section 2.4

Was looking for their policy that says single mums deserve a good slap. Not sure it will be in the constitution though. I would rather vote BNP than UKIP. At least they admit what they are.
    What about Labour? Divide and rule Diane Abbott? What about the ex BNP councillors who currently represent Labour. UKIP are the only party who forbid former members of extreme parties to join them.

Godfrey Bloom had the whip withdrawn, can't say the same for Diane Abbott and Labour.

• Options
    masicat said:

LenGlover said:

Section 2.4

That is not a UKIP policy and I am not sure where your facts have come from mate.

Exactly what CharltonHero said, they are the only party who would not let any BNP or any other fascists organisations join UKIP.

Watch this video mate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9QHW7blS8
  • Options
    Ha. Seriously !
  • Options

9 out of 16 and apparently I'm Godfrey Bloom :-( !!!

same here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The article itself sums it up for me. Would love to see these twats get some power as they would not have a bloody clue. Buffoons best describes them. Chief buffoon is Farage.
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

They have booted him out
    Suspended. But probably the key point is that he's still a Councillor.
  • Options
    masicat said:

The article itself sums it up for me. Would love to see these twats get some power as they would not have a bloody clue. Buffoons best describes them. Chief buffoon is Farage.

Well they appear to get under your skin, which will do for me.
  • Options
    masicat said:

..and you think liblabcon do?
  • Options

masicat said:

Well they appear to get under your skin, which will do for me.
    Explain why? Am keen to know why that will do for you?
  • Options
    Keeps all the dunces off the street I suppose. Wonder why they're all so obsessed with gays. Suspect the usual reason.
  • Options
    Least they'll harm the Conservatives next election. Pretty much all they're good for.