Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Oxford FA cup 3rd round replay match thread 21/1/14

Comments

• ooo Church just wide!!!
  • Dale short, calum, in a flick by church goes wide.
  • stevo takes the fk......harry crosses.....church shoots...just wide!!!
  • stevo has it.....keeper gets it...church pressurises......keeper clears

• stevo takes the fk......harry crosses.....church shoots...just wide!!!

Only just wide? He's getting better. By the weekend he just might graduate to shots on target...
  • harriot seems to be playing well
  • green has it.......dervite.....jj.....they get it back.......jj tackles....stevo.....jj.....green.....wilson....green.....harry......tackled...and they win a throw
  • Oxford get a FK on halfway. They say even game, respect all round, FK goes long, we clear, green to church, they read it, and build, rig, and counstable combine, but calum and evina work, on right now, oxford counter, we regain, frenetic, morro calms it, and now left harriott, beaten away oxford throw

Just made a great tackle and pass, certainly sounds very good on commentary.
  • penalties here we come.
  • Sponsored links:

• game is nip and tuck.....no saves made by either keeper as yet....church has been closest.....they attack..shot comes in dervite blocks....harry....yann..wilson..green.....poor pass....stevo...wilson...green..wilson...morrow.....dervite.....morrow....
  • back pass danger, leads to oxford throw attacking, look to shoot, blocked, oxford lose to harriott, jacko, yann, Wilson, green, oxford read the pass, but dale has it, Wilson, green, Wilson again, morro, dervite, morro, dervite again, left to ceddy, oxford get it, and back to keeper.

Just made a great tackle and pass, certainly sounds very good on commentary.
    Talented lad...commentating as well as playing!! ;-)
  • Harriott has it, loses out as he is being doubled up all the time, jacko back to ceddy, dervite, morro, half way, green, yann, ball loose, and keeper has it.
  • edited January 2014
    addicks playing better ...green....yann..green.....but poor pass...keeper takes it
  • They say Oxford pinned in a bit.
  • stevo has it.....
  • they have a throw....taken....morrow gets it....but tackled
  • Oxford defend in numbers until we make a mistake, and they then clear, we have it, dervite, and to evina, harriott, and evina, but oxford throw.
    Oxford build, on right, ball in, a slip and we half clear, oxford press, on right, infield but an offside.
    our FK
  • jj closes down......shot comes in......but offside.....addicks fk
  • Sponsored links:

• wilson...alnwick...concedes a throw
  • throw taken....we win it back...and win a throw.............harry attacking but beaten to it
  • Oxford surge, but Wilson deals, Alnwick then into touch no messing, and we now get a throw.
    Mullins for them, dervite and yann, calum, headed back to keeper under pressure. oxford lose it, green and dale, evina and dervite, ball long and a defensive throw for oxford.
  • Piss poor at the moment.
  • addicks win another throw
  • Oxford build on right, and chase it down, Alnwick has it,
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at