Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Oxford FA cup 3rd round replay match thread 21/1/14

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

are Sky even bothering with our game?

Live coverage on Sky Sports 5.
  • Options
    Come on Roland, pull the funding and get us demoted to League 2 and we can actually enjoy ourselves!!!!
  • Options
    Macronate said:

are Sky even bothering with our game?

No. Not even flagging up the score.

• Options
    they have it....4 mins till HT..........alnwick has a gk
  • Options
    2-0 to us almost half time - playing well, saving Chris Powell's job and making sure I get home at decent time !
  • Options
    Wemberrrrleee
  • Options
    I've always liked Green!....honestly I have, he just needs a run in the team without feeling under pressure to create immediate impact!
  • Options
    Remember Yeovil..............
  • Options
    they have died off.....addicks playing well now and have calmed down....evina....stevo....evina......controlling the game....dervite to green...morrow....wilson.....harry....tackled.....addicks throw
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Huddersfield, Huddersfield
    we're the mighty CAFC and we're going Huddersfield
    not again, not again...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've always liked Green!....honestly I have, he just needs a run in the team without feeling under pressure to create immediate impact!

I thought you liked Charlie Wright .... ?
  • Options
    Is Roland there?
  • Options
    evina...green....stevo....jj...morrow..wilson....yann...morrow...church...green...cleared..dervite...evina..stevo..green...stevo....yann
  • Options
    How does Stig get that image up before the rest of us even know we have scored?
  • Options
    Him as well!!
  • Options
    Passing much better now .
  • Options
    from BBC...
    GOAL - Oxford 0-2 Charlton - Danny Green (38 mins)
    Charlton were two up at the Valley in the first staging of this tie and were pegged back. Will they make the same mistake again? They have a two-goal lead again as Simon Church nods across goal and Danny Green pops up to stab home at close range.

good to see they are still getting their facts right
  • Options
    We defend with morro, and dorian, alnwick has it now.
    They reckon we need any kind of win given our season so far.
    Oxford give away a throw, and they battle for it, evina has it wide, and out to dale, back to morro, Wilson, we are comfortable at the moment, playing to feet, maybe nice football now for those critics, morro surge, one two Wilson, keep ball from us, they cant score without the ball.
  • Options
    addicks in full control...knocking it around
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    well pleased with score so not being moany but SSN haven't even bothered to send anyone to the Kassam.

shocking.
  • Options
    Not sure about Sky but i don´t think the BBC are ... GOAL - Oxford 0-2 Charlton - Danny Green (38 mins)
    Charlton were two up at the Valley in the first staging of this tie and were pegged back. Will they make the same mistake again? They have a two-goal lead again as Simon Church nods across goal and Danny Green pops up to stab home at close range.
  • Options

How does Stig get that image up before the rest of us even know we have scored?

I thought the same ... amazing
  • Options
    Morrow long, rains helps out for oxford, long ball, they scamper around, and man down oxford attacking FK.
    1 min added
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Huskaris said:

Off of BBC live report on this game...

2025:
    GOAL - Oxford 0-2 Charlton - Danny Green (38 mins)

I had to read it several times to make sure I wasn't misreading it, and then I laughed for a long time.

Yeah they mentioned it earlier on on the live text that oxford came from 2 down to get a draw.

Honestly, it's not hard to just check and see the result!
  • Options
    Amazing what a bit of confidence can do we starting to pass it around now
  • Options
    yann..church...jj....tackled...keeper has it...sends it long.....morrow clears......dervite ..concedes a fk...they have a fk.....taken alnwick takes after a second shot comes in
  • Options
    ball in, and oxford fail, and ball to alnwick now.
  • Options
    2-0 HT
  • Options
    0-2 HT Clinical half by us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!