Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford Utd v Charlton Ath|FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay|21 January 2014|Preview, Views, News and Line-Ups

Comments

• Options
    0-13 to the mighty Addicks. Green with 12 assists and a goal.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Oxford have missed the boat (there must be a pun there somewhere). They won't score, we'll get 1 or 2.
  • Options

Oxford have missed the boat (there must be a pun(t) there somewhere). They won't score, we'll get 1 or 2.

There you go
  • Options
    2-1 addicks match thread from 7.15
  • Options
    I'm afraid this isn't so much a case of CAFC as CGAFF for me. At least it uses up one of Wiggy's suspended games before he moves on to pastures new.
  • Options
    He will win this, even in the second half on tuesday we barely got out of 2nd gear but managed to score 2 goals.
  • Options
    1-2 to Charlton.

Anyone else going apart from me & a mate ?
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a full strength CAFC team to turn out, full strength barring injury .. we could use the money and the morale boost from a win .. we are better away from the Vale of woe and so ...

Oxford United 1 v CAFC 3 .. and we march on to the promised land of Hudd
  • Options
    due to extortionate ticket prices we will lose 1-0 and bring 337 customers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll win. Oxford are shocking at home. 2-0.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

1-2 to Charlton.

@CoveredEnd Yes, me.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

1-2 to Charlton.

@CoveredEnd Yes, me.
    The Fanackapans plus Don will be there.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    You're a given Fanny, and Given was a fanny conning the ref for a foul ruling out a goal and saving Stephens dying seconds effort on Saturday :-)
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

You're a given Fanny, and Given was a fanny conning the ref for a foul ruling out a goal and saving Stephens dying seconds effort on Saturday :-)

Loving it, RC !

• Options
    Start with Green & Harriott on the wings and we should be fine. I'd even give Pritchard a chance in the middle with JJ.

Hamer
    Wilson Morro Wood Evina
    Harriott JJ Pritchard Green
    YK Church
  • Options
    that team looks awful Stevie. Our best team is prettu crap and unexciting but that lineup takes the piss
  • Options
    Comfortable 3 nil win.
  • Options
    I think we would normally try to keep it tight away, although in this one it will even up the game. We have to impose our higher quality on them so Green and Harriot starting are decent calls. I'd probably start with Green on the right and JJ on the left though for this one. Cousins may benefit from a rest so I'd go Stephens and Pritchard in the middle.
  • Options
    Scrappy and crappy, but we're at Huddersfield on Saturday. 3-1. Yann, Stephens and Cousins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    If JJ plays, can't see him lasting more than 60 mins. With the Belgians and Smith ineligible, Wiggins suspended, Wood taking a heavy knock late on v Boro and Solly continuing to be rested, we could end up starting something like this in a 4-5-1 formation
    Hamer / Alnwick (assuming one of them is fit)
    Wilson Morro Dervite Evina
    Green Cousins Stephens JJ Harriott
    Yann
    Subs Phillips Lennon Pritchard Church Piggot Cook Hughes

Should be enough to see us through for £67.5k to subsidise the 'dome' hire costs.
  • Options

RedChaser said:

1-2 to Charlton.

@CoveredEnd Yes, me.
    The Fanackapans plus Don will be there.

Me too.

• Options
    There seems to be a lot of confident predictions here and rightly so. But this is Charlton and this is a cup tie. What we really could do without is a gruelling match. Therefore 1-0 Oxford after extra time.
  • Options
    We'll do it this time on a decent pitch. 2-0.
  • Options

1-2 to Charlton.

Yes me
  • Options
    Think this could be the perfect opportunity to give Kermy a rest and start Smith. He has proven he can score goals against league 2 opposition.
    alnwick
    Wilson dervite morro evina
    green Pritchard stephens hariott
    smith church

Can see us running out 2-0 winners in an otherwise uneventful game.
  • Options
    Smith is cup tied.
  • Options
    Ah of course, that would explain it. Maybe play piggott then. I feel kermit needs a rest before a very important time for us.
  • Options
    3-2 charlton. Harriot green 2
  • Options
    My guess ? We come home with FA, but no cup.