Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Edgar Davids Has Resigned

Barnet Player/Manager has resigned after losing 2-1 away to Chester

a couple of weeks ago he said he was retiring after being sent off for a 3rd time this season
Dont think he did that officially so he does still play for them

Comments

• Options
    Sad about this.Although I suspect anyone else would have been sacked before now.
  • Options
    He doesn't play or travel north of the Midlands. Does he really manage anyway? Ego bigger than the club, no real loss!!!
  • Options
    Is it just me that sees this as potentially significant?
  • Options
    Martin Allen will be back in there.

Davids is a cock , overated player and no good as a manager. The fisher price Clarence Seedorf.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I really hope not.

Although I can see the attraction for Barnet and he did give the club a lift and was unlucky in not keeping them up. Surely he wouldn't be under consideration for us.

• Options
    And his old mate Clarance Seedorf has just been appointed manager of AC Milan - think he's jealous this morning ?
  • Options
    I am sure he is in the paddy power fat footballers advert........
  • Options
    Great player.
    Can't believe some comments here.
    Obviously loves the game and cudos to him for trying this.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Riviera said:

I really hope not.

Although I can see the attraction for Barnet and he did give the club a lift and was unlucky in not keeping them up. Surely he wouldn't be under consideration for us.

Hope not, the bloke was not even at the game at Chester yesterday. Appears to have a phobia travelling any further north past the Watford Gap, and has failed to be at many northern away games. Hopefully Barnet will get a decent manager in now.
  • Options

Great player.
    Can't believe some comments here.
    Obviously loves the game and cudos to him for trying this.

John Barnes, Bobby Moore, Bobby Charlton: Great Players, Awful managers.