Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Clappy" things being handed out tomorrow...

edited March 2007 in General Charlton
... with "Make some noise" printed on.

Gawd help us. It'll be goal music next...

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=30628

Comments

• Options
    it would be good if the whole crowd had them but a few select group are not going to generate the atmosphere i think
  • Options
    the 'dutch clap'...has a sort of ring about it...
  • Options
    Perhaps they could hand people their voices back after they have passed through the turnstiles, seems most of the ground have to collect them at the end of the game at the moment. Don't like these give away things, have a terrible habit of falling flat. Remember the masks away at Fulham ?
  • Options
    Oh no:

Charlton gimmicks = no points or cup exits FACT
  • Options
    I hope the ref does not make a mistake - remember Leicester years ago.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]I hope the ref does not make a mistake - remember Leicester years ago.[/quote]

I think that was more to do with how he went about it - waiting until Stevie Brown was on a stretcher before shoving a red card in his face................

There is never anything good in them brochures anyway!! lol

Mx
  • Options
    Why not just give everyone a couple of shots of tequila as they pass through the turnstile?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Perhaps they could hand people their voices back after they have passed through the turnstiles, seems most of the ground have to collect them at the end of the game at the moment. Don't like these give away things, have a terrible habit of falling flat. Remember the masks away at Fulham ?

as has been said before, the problem with reg's red masks was that the concept was flawed in that they required charlton to actually score a goal first in order to bring them into play...whereas with the dutch clap thing fans can use them from the off...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Oh no:

Charlton gimmicks = no points or cup exits FACT

Agreed!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Why not just give everyone a couple of shots of tequila as they pass through the turnstile?[/quote]

Take it a step further and have girls in short shorts wandering up and down the aisles during the game with shot glasses and a bottle. Might make the half time pie taste better!