Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help I need somebody help!

Got made redundant on Monday after 7 years in the job so if anyone knows of any post room jobs going (I was a post room supervisor) throw me a bone!! Or if anything else is out there (apart from driving jobs!) I can put my hand to anything!!
Cheers guys COYR

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to hear that mate , hope you get something asap . Good luck
  • Options
    good luck mate
  • Options
    Good luck in the hunt mate
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you've been made Redundant... Happened to me this time last year too and have currently been working as an FTC only to be told on Monday they cant afford to Extend me
  • Options
    Best of luck with your search
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    good luck and good job hunting .. presumably you've registered with totaljobs.com and a few other sites ?
  • Options
    good luck Al
  • Options
    Best of luck, don't sit thinking about it, get round the local Business Parks and put your self about. You never know, employers will like you for it.
  • Options
    fcuking hell Al sorry to hear that mate, especially from them, if they are making people redundant it makes you wonder.
  • Options
    12 went altogether on Monday and Tuesday!!! All supervisors and mangers went!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck Terry. Throw yourself one hundred per cent into the hunt for the next one. Do everything you can think of. Print and deliver CVs to every company you came across in your old job. Call people. Lots of people. Something will stick.

Keep your spirits up.
  • Options
    Doing my best boys to be honest still a bit in shock!!

Cheers for the comments!!
  • Options
    Mitie (think thats how it's spelt) run the facillities/postroom department at Allianz insurance....on Gracechurch Street, I know that the supervisor there has recently retired and that another guy in there is retiring soon. Might be worth getting in touch with them directly (Mitie), I left (2007) before Allianz outsourced their facillities dept so can't really comment on what it's like there now.
  • Options
    Terry - Williams Lea are always looking for blokes like you.

Get your CV to their HR department at:

29 St John's Lane
    Farringdon
    London
    UK
    EC1M 4NA

Hope you get something mate espcially with the new baby and all that. Good Luck!

• Options
    Superdrug head office in Croydon need you
  • Options
    Not a wind up. M15/careers.Look up the admin role and in fact you could end up in the postroom amongst other things.
    Good luck. I know how you feel.
  • Options
    Well done mate
  • Options
    Congratulations Terry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one TN.
  • Options
    great news .. all the very best
  • Options
    Nice one Terry. With those big bonuses you'll be looking to take us over in a few years :-)
  • Options
    Well done Terry.
  • Options
    U.S. Investment Bank? This time next year you'll be a millionaire! Well done Terry.
  • Options
    Cheers fellas just having job is the biggest bonus!
  • Options
    Good luck mate
    Done well
  • Options
    Top stuff - well done