Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Serie A

Comments

• nice goal by Kalinic. Best since he stepped down from Blackburn Rovers to Serie A.

Juve one-down at half-time. Let's see what they've got.
  • Spare a thought for Atalanta fans. In the highest league position in living memory and they continue to sell their best players to rivals. It's a good club, sort of a mix between Charlton and Millwall in that it's team is full of home grown players (most from Bergamo area) but has some of the worst fans in Europe. I hope a loss to Lazio today isn't the start of a downward spiral.
  • atalanta have unfortunately been a selling club. their main youth scout moved to ac a few years back and now Milan have started producing some good young players instead of always buying in older pros. apparently they've got the youngest average squad age in the league.
  • Buffon's footwork has looked too slow on both goals.
  • Oh fuck right off.
  • scrappy goal for Juva. defender I think had a chance to clear that.
  • They're going to sit back now and the inevitable will happen.
  • edited January 2017
    this is where Bernardeschi has to show he can be the leader I believe he will be. push up to put pressure on juva higher up the pitch and support Kalinic and tell chiesa to do the same.
  • edited January 2017
    Good win for Fiorentina. Juve lost their composure there and got a bit ragged.

The pre-match banner showing Antongnoni was the highlight for me. What a player he was!
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely stuff. Best I've seen Fiorentina play this season, looked dangerous every time they went forward and somewhat composed at the back.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Buffon's footwork has looked too slow on both goals.

I agree for the first goal, the second he couldn't really react until the ball got to Chiesa.

Does anyone know what is Juve's game in hand? Soccerway isn't helping. Cheers.
  • Crotone away. Cancelled due to the Super Coppa in Qatar.
  • edited January 2017
    What a shit loss, fully deserved tho not at our best and Fiorentina were superb. Easily Dybala's worst game for us.

Oh well onwards and upwards Serie A should still be ours with the team we have.
  • Torino v AC Milan coming up on BT at 7-45. Interesting to see how Joe Hart goes. I'm guessing better than Bravo is doing at Citeh.
  • Torino 2-up after 25 mins. Milan all over the place at the back.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Torino v AC Milan coming up on BT at 7-45. Interesting to see how Joe Hart goes. I'm guessing better than Bravo is doing at Citeh.

He is but I don't think he's had a touch yet. That rather crappy penalty though should give Milan a bit more impetus and we'll see him more.

Torino have been decent but Milan have been woeful. Paletta is not a Milan quality CB.
  • Penalty save by Donnarumma. Torino miss the chance to go 3-up on the half-hour. Milan struggling with Torino's fast and direct attacking play.
  • Milan get it back to 2-2 after 60 minutes
  • Joe Hart unlucky there. Triple save on his line from close range, but second block was over the line. 2-1.

Followed by a Torino disallowed goal.

Then another point blank save by Hart.

From the corner, Milan get a penalty for grappling inside the six yard box. Bacca smashed it in. 2-2.

Very entertaining game Milan back from 0-2 down to level.

• Sponsored links:

• Milan v Napoli has goals written all over it too

I think Charlton were linked with Maxi Lopez about a dozen years ago.
  • Entertaining game but Torino blew it.
  • Coppa Italia on SKY. Unlike the FA Cup, none of that play a weakened team nonsense in Italy. No sign of the coaches trying to be clever. Both trying to win. Good crowd and good atmosphere as well for a Thursday night.

Roma 1 Sampdoria 0 at half-time. Nice goal from Nainggolan. Right foot volley from 25 yards.
  • Two more goals from Roma, Dzeko & El Shawaary. 3-0 & Francesco Totti time. Walking football at its best from Totti. Got to be the best Walking Football player in the world or is Pirlo still playing somewhere?
  • Coppa Italia Quarter finals draw; Napoli v Fiorentina, Juventus v AC Milan, Inter Milan v Lazio, AS Roma v Cesena.
  • cracking draw that
  • Napoli 2-0 up in 8 mins v AC Milan at the San Siro. Wow!
  • edited January 2017
    Mertens is a great little player. Centre backs don't know if he's gonna come short or go in behind.
  • Yes, Mertens is playing the false no.9 role brilliantly. Dropping off the centre backs to collect the ball in pockets of space and then cutting the MIlan defence to pieces with accurate passes, before arriving late into the box. The assist for Insigne was top class.
  • Have they given Milik a return date? Didn't really rate him but he started the season superbly and if he'd stayed fit I reckon they would of challenged Juve.