Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

can the north stand refrain from abusing the wigan fans

tomorrow for only having 1200 or not being vociferous...its the pot calling the kettle black when this is done and makes me cringe...and if they do go quiet, can we not suddenly think fit to remind them of the fact and thereby prompt them to start getting behind their team...

Comments

• Options
    'is that all you take away'...... why we ever sing this is beyond me..... we have the same away numbers now with 24k home support as we did when we only had 5k at home.....(except when it's a freebie/cheapie!!)
  • Options
    You dont want much tomorrow do you ?!
  • Options
    makes me cringe too...

i was at wigan this season - god i'll never forget that miserable day, cold, wet and windy and the fact that we were sitting in a three quarter empty away stand made it even colder. freaking miserable that wasy.

god that feels like a lifetime ago... Dowies last match.
  • Options
    I think that 'Shall we sing a song for you' is the worst song ever & I never join in with that one, nor 'is that all you take away'. Pro Charlton stuff tomorrow please, as we have a chance to cheer the team from all four ends of the ground for a change, let's make the most of it.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I just hope they don't sing something about take away to ZZ? Oops....

;)
  • Options
    I totally agree, use your voice getting behind the team not slating the oppo's keeper, players, fans etc....pointless and futile usually
  • Options
    Can we sing

Get Giro Go Down pub....
    get absolutely plastered.
    go back home beat the wife
    cos im a northern bastard.

I love that. ... i was singing it all last week.
  • Options
    you're not a northern bastard tho!
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry, I used to sit right at the end of the East Stand near the south stand and you couldn't hear the North anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I wouldn't worry, I used to sit right at the end of the East Stand near the south stand and you couldn't hear the North anyway.
    yep agreed, used to sit in west upper nearer the away end and could only just about hear the north and the away fans were always louder .... but now i'm in the north west quad can hardly hear away fans and we sound good .. there must be a problem with the acousticssssssss