Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NYE - What you doing ?

edited December 2013 in Not Sports Related
Youngsters polishing their shoes to go Flicks or Spooks, while oldies settle down to Guns of Navarone they taped the other day on Golfies recommendation....

What you up to tonight?

Quiet night in for me, two family coming round and treating ourselves toa takeaway curry.

Comments

• Sweet sod all

Staying in and getting pissed with the missus
  • Going to a party. It's about 20 yards from my front door and downhill all the way home which is handy after a few drinks.
  • House party in Chislehurst with the Rich and famous...
  • At the hotel gala dinner in Santiago, Tenerife. Live music show and fireworks at midnight! Lucky me I guess!
  • Me. I'll be Sat on flight radar all night and await the arrival of Josh Harris's Aeroflot.
  • Reliving my youth , Prodigy at The O2.

Haven't been out on nye since we had our first child almost 7 years ago.

Champagne is open let the carnage begin
  • just ordered a Chinese, pint of cider in the glass, my little un has fallen a kip, my son on his ps4 and my missus not impressed she cant drink,

put a movie on after dinner, let it finish about 1130 and watch sky news till midnight, watch the fizz bang wallops and off to bed

how sad it sounds but I hate nye
  • Nothing. Staying in and watching shite on TV.

Turn 30 tomorrow as well to make matters even more depressing.
  • Staying at home with the kids - Curry , movie and a few beers.
  • Happy birthday for tomorrow mate, here's hoping for 3 points
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2013
    Bit of telly, few drinks and snacks and keeping one eye on the takeover plus anything else that grabs my attention on here. Happy Birthday for tomorrow VG wish I was 30 again :-(
    Edit: Forgot to add 'whilst lounging around in my CAFC onesie with the heating off' :-)

jesus mate you better talk to your financial advisor your pension will be needed soon

• Sweet F.A for the 10th year running :-(
  • Bexley Sports & Social club with two of kids friends and family,eldest out so she says,last year when we went out she said she was going to a party but had one at our house which was wrecked by local shitbags
  • Just had a curry. Bit early but our 8 month old has been ill for few days so we are shattered. Prob be in bed by 1030. Poor effort here.
  • Like every other night of the year sitting on my sofa on my own doing F*ck All
  • Played a couple of hours of Red Dead Redemption, just ordered a curry, putting a 3 hour long film on then will probably fall asleep with a book before 12. Boring but it'll mean I'm sprightly for Ipswich tomorrow.
  • Cooking a nice meal for me and the missus, fireworks after, then tuning into sky to watch the midnight display ;-)
  • Just had a curry with the wife. Going to watch an old film noir or two, then go to bed. Win.
  • Sponsored links:

• Although got a few books to read from Xmas

Golfies life in cinema.
    A history of petrol by Goonerhater.
    Growing old disgracefully by Fanny

Bless ! You didn't let on it was your birthday at Watford this time last year !!! Would have given you the bumps....

• Ruby on order, getting some wine, and a Japanese whisky I bought today for later. Be in bed by 11 tops
  • Just had a curry with the wife. Going to watch an old film noir or two, then go to bed. Win.

Wife ? Back together ?
  • I'll be fast asleep as I have to be at work at 07:00.
  • At a hotel in Ipswich been to gym about to leave for a Turkish restaurant. Game tomorrow. COYR
  • Curry and Film night with Leroys ex.
  • Nye is turd. So im making it good by ordering a curry round my brothers. Curry houses sound like they're making a killing tonight.
  • Party, natch....
  • edited December 2013
    Just ordered Chinese from New Ming, sitting in watching the box.

Rock & roll.