Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Silva vs Weidman

On tonight. Feel Silva threw the first match away. Expect revenge but just hoping it's a cracker.
Good undercard to.

Comments

• Silva first or second round I think. Can't see him being as cocky this time round.

Looking forward to Barnett - Browne, has the makings of a fight of the night award!
  • Any idea on the main card starting time?
  • Shortly after 3am
  • edited December 2013
    Bold = my predictions

00:00 Estevan Payan v Robbie Peralta
    00:30 William Macario v Bobby Voelker
    01:00 Siyar Bahadurzada v John Howard
    01:30 Dennis Siver v Manny Gamburyan
    02:00 Gleison Tibau v Michael Johnson
    02:30 Uriah Hall v Chris Leben

Main card

03:00 Diego Brandao v Dustin Poirier
    03:30 Fabricio Camoes v Jim Miller
    04:00 Josh Barnett v Travis Browne
    04:30 Ronda Rousey v Miesha Tate
    05:00 Chris Weidman v Anderson Silva
  • Would love Weidman to pull the upset. Tate too.
  • Would love Weidman to pull the upset. Tate too.

I would love a threesome with Tate and Rousey, and I think I have more chance than Weidman vs Silva.

• Prelims starting now.
  • Reckon David is better than Andreas
  • I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch the ending of this fight, just read about it. The replay makes you ill.
  • Man that was a sick finish. Great overall card but shame about the main event
  • Sponsored links:

• Sad ending, was really enjoying it.
  • Jesus, I just googled the fight... his leg looked like it was made from spaghetti !
  • Ohhhhhhh....Waited until I opened the thread until watching. That was sickening.
  • Disappointing ending with Silva effectively ending his career there I think, but a great main card and undercard thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Career over
  • Weidman answered his critics, controlled the 1st round almost knocking silva out, will be sad if this is the end for silva, guy is a legend. Travis Brownie seems to be getting better hope he gets a shot at the title.
  • Yep, that's Silva's career just gone. Look at half his leg carry on when the rest is checked. Damn.
  • edited December 2013
    CONTENT WARNING: GORE, LEG BREAK