Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Brighton & Hove Albion | 26/12/13 | League | Preview, Views and Line Ups | 12.30 KO

2»

Comments

• Options
    Some previous Boxing Day goals:

The Hermannator puts us 1-0 up after forty odd seconds against Chelsea --> http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/hermann-hreidarsson-goal-vs-chelsea/

Miguel Llera grabs 9-man Charlton an injury time equaliser against Swindon --> http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/miguel-llera-goal-vs-swindon-town/

Danny Green grabs a last minute winner away at Yeovil in 2011 --> http://plentyofshots.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/danny-green-goal-vs-yeovil-town/

Merry Christmas all. I'd take a point and a few goals on Thursday tbh.
  • Options
    A narrow 2-1 defeat i am afraid. Once again we let the opposition get in front early doors, they add a second on 67 minutes before an 88th minute consolation from Kermy.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Not sure which way this will go as we normally do ok on Boxing Day. Apart from last year. The team are not playing as well as we would hope they can do do I think a 2-0 defeat is on the cards.
  • Options
    If the team is set up to win (for a change) we just might... 2-1 for me
  • Options
    Both teams will score
  • Options
    Me pals twin boys are mascots tomorrow, give em a good cheer!
  • Options
    one bonus of spliting up with your mrs my first boxing day game in 6 years.. brekkie lib drink lib home cold turkey and bubble drink bed..
  • Options
    Same as Ipswich I fear; 0-1 ):
  • Options
    Overall we're usually crap on Boxing day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    seth plum said:

Overall we're usually crap.

Fixed it for you :-0.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

we're crap.

Fixed it even more
  • Options
    2-1 addicks match thread from 12:00
  • Options
    Home win for me, 2-1 with hopefully both forwards scoring, Papworth tomorrow Charlton so send me of with a win, please.
  • Options
    We need a win but I fear only a draw. 0-0
  • Options

We need a win but I fear only a draw. 0-0

I think I would take a draw, we need some confidence
  • Options

Would love to see us try 4231

Willson-moro-woods-wiggins
    --------solly----evina--------
    ----dale --- cousins --- Stewart
    ----------kermegant-----------

Telling willson and wiggins to attack with freedom and the safety of being able to use solly and evina to cover to become a 4141

An Idea but wilson would need to play where you have put dale because he is probably not the sort of player able to cover the back four. Cousins would have to be put back to where you have solly who would have to move to right back because he is arguably our best player and it would be a waste to put him out of position and cousins is fantastic at covering the back four although it limits his forwards movement. However in terms of going forwards Dale Stephens has no equal on his day and with cousins covering he has more freedom. I think that it would need to look like this.

Solly----moro----woods----wiggins
    --------Cousins----evina--------
    ----Willson--- Dale --- Stewart
    ----------kermegant-----------

Actually, this idea of yours could work quite well with a bit of tinkering. any suggestions anyone?