Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spanners vs Boro

2»

Comments

• Options

11,078 there for their footballforafiver.

Picked the wrong game, wrong KO time, wrong time of year and wrong as on TV.

Yes, maybe 3K up on what they would have got but would most likely lost money on it.

And they lost and threw bottles on the pitch.

Maybe they will sack Lomas and then the Powell haters will say "look at them, above us and still sacked their boss" forgeting they lost Jones, a very good manager in the summer, and spent more on wages for new players then we did.

the powell haters are back? heaven forbid that anyone would have their own opinion on his fantastic record and playing style that does not conform with your love in.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES get in, draw at Bolton, we are nearly up with the spanners now, what an achievement, they have spent billions this year.

Hope SCP is not snapped up by BARCA in the new year, obviously everyone would be impressed with our scoring stats.
    Strange.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Sometimes Dowman gets all of his logins mixed up

que?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Sometimes Dowman gets all of his logins mixed up

tell me professor, which are my other logins?
  • Options
    Millwall have always been, and will always be, a two bob club, with two bob "supporters" and a two bob ground.
  • Options

11,078 there for their footballforafiver.

Picked the wrong game, wrong KO time, wrong time of year and wrong as on TV.

Yes, maybe 3K up on what they would have got but would most likely lost money on it.

And they lost and threw bottles on the pitch.

Maybe they will sack Lomas and then the Powell haters will say "look at them, above us and still sacked their boss" forgeting they lost Jones, a very good manager in the summer, and spent more on wages for new players then we did.

the powell haters are back? heaven forbid that anyone would have their own opinion on his fantastic record and playing style that does not conform with your love in.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES get in, draw at Bolton, we are nearly up with the spanners now, what an achievement, they have spent billions this year.

Hope SCP is not snapped up by BARCA in the new year, obviously everyone would be impressed with our scoring stats.
    Bore off
  • Options
    I'll happily second that Beds.
  • Options
    you guys.
  • Options

you guys.

You making some nice friends

• Options
    what's it to you Jacamo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that a box of Jacob's crackers on the bed side table?
  • Options
    Back to the subject in hand, have they been reported for throwing bottles at the opposition players or will the persecuted ones get away with it again?
  • Options
    There was no malice involved. It was banter with a Boro player that looked thirsty. Leave the spanners alone they are the salt of the earth.
  • Options
    Just seen first Middlesborough goal on championship by Ledesma is a quality finish to beat Forde who is a quality goalkeeper. The defending for the second was really poor especially central defender, Dunne, who lost the man, stuck up his hand for offside and gave up challenging Adomah for the second, giving him all the time in the world.

Stinker of a first half, according to the commentator. They really don't like Lomas down there. There appeared to be a real absence of team spirit. Without goalkeeper Forde, Millwall would surely be for the drop. With Forde they may just escape.
  • Options
    Celtic are rumoured to be after Forde, great for him, if he goes and us also.
  • Options
    Never 11k there, even their home end was empty. 7k at most!
  • Options
    Think most knocked it on the head with the poxy weather and the comfort of the pub. Wished I hadn't bothered leaving the pub either.
  • Options

Think most knocked it on the head with the poxy weather and the comfort of the pub. Wished I hadn't bothered leaving the pub either.

Well hard. LOL

• Options
    edited December 2013
    No, just sensible.

• Options
    Some of the posters on here that try and give it to Sparrows Lane Lion make me cringe.
    Try reading what you are about to post first and see what it sounds like, (more to the point, what it makes you sound like).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boro only had 2 away wins in 2013 Millwall and Us
  • Options

Boro only had 2 away wins in 2013 Millwall and Us

I said after our game earlier this season (which again the whole world was treated to), that yourselves & us are probably the two worst teams I've seen in this division. On paper our team looks half decent, but the complete lack of any strategy or style in our play is bewildering and frustrating. The players look lost.

My only hope is the teams below us at the moment continue to be just a little bit worse than we are.
  • Options
    Fair dues Sparrow. I'm just hoping JB keeps Lomas.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options

Wonder who "most" could be.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Even more galling then that if we played the Spanners tomorrow they'd still skelp us.