Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey interview

2»

Comments

• Options
    After reading that interview I'll continue to predict that Jonjo will be the most successful ever product of our youth system, including captaining his country.
  • Options
    but his uncle is aknob
  • Options
    Hahaha you cock
  • Options
    uncle said:

rananegra said:

He comes across well in that - he's got a sense of how lucky he is and was ready to move just to play. Hope he makes it to Brazil

Really!? He has no chance of going to Brazil! Saw him at Norwich last week and he was, well, very ordinary and that was against Norwich! Sadly, there are plenty or others ahead of him in the pecking order for Brazil.

No chance? Do you fancy a little £50 charity bet if you are so sure?
    Uncle, I really hope that he gets on the plane to Brazil ahead of some of the 'big club syndrome prima donna's'. Sadly, I do not think that he will, but if he proves me wrong I will happily stick 50 quid into the 'help for heroes' pot.

Have a good Christmas mate.
  • Options

uncle said:

rananegra said:

He comes across well in that - he's got a sense of how lucky he is and was ready to move just to play. Hope he makes it to Brazil

Really!? He has no chance of going to Brazil! Saw him at Norwich last week and he was, well, very ordinary and that was against Norwich! Sadly, there are plenty or others ahead of him in the pecking order for Brazil.

No chance? Do you fancy a little £50 charity bet if you are so sure?
    Uncle, I really hope that he gets on the plane to Brazil ahead of some of the 'big club syndrome prima donna's'. Sadly, I do not think that he will, but if he proves me wrong I will happily stick 50 quid into the 'help for heroes' pot.

Have a good Christmas mate.
    Excellent I will do the same mate if he dont............. Have a good new year
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    George plays for Bowers I believe, or at least did up until last year as I heard the team folded.
    My brother & one of my mates played in the same team up until the summer.
  • Options
    Yep world cup is too soon.....
    Let's stick stick with the Lampard Gerrard Carrick combo that has has served us so so well.
    Fck it, Barkley, Shelvey , Wilshire, Walcott, Lalana, Rodriguez, get em all in.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    I like the way he is always looking up and trying something. Which is a very good thing IMO, even when it doesn't come off. Still learning the game which has shown in some matches, but I think he is the most exciting English midfielder we have at the moment in terms of potential.
  • Options

I like the way he is always looking up and trying something. Which is a very good thing IMO, even when it doesn't come off. Still learning the game which has shown in some matches, but I think he is the most exciting English midfielder we have at the moment in terms of potential.

Other than Barkley, I'd have to agree too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattD said:

George plays for Bowers I believe, or at least did up until last year as I heard the team folded.
    My brother & one of my mates played in the same team up until the summer.

George plays for Harold Hill when he is down this way. Played for them for years, It's his dad's team.
  • Options

Other than Barkley, I'd have to agree too.
    Agreed and I'd also add Sterling and Ravel Morrison to that list.