Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Clarke sacked

2»

Comments

• Options
    Big Sam put all his striking eggs in one basket in signing Andy Carroll for 17 million ? Only to discover that the egg was cracked already. Unless they get in two strikers in January I can see them getting relegated. Sound familiar ?
  • Options
    31 points in 34 games (2013).
  • Options
    buckshee said:

You say that Glen but he is ex WBA so who knows.

More likely Di Matteo going back I'd say

If they waited until the summer, they could also have had Roy Hodgson back...
  • Options

Big Sam put all his striking eggs in one basket in signing Andy Carroll for 17 million ? Only to discover that the egg was cracked already. Unless they get in two strikers in January I can see them getting relegated. Sound familiar ?

When did we spend £17m? Did I miss something in the summer?
  • Options
    They beat Manure and were robbed when they lost to Chelski only a few weeks back!
  • Options
    As a few have said theres surley must be more to this. Gotta wonder what some of the smaller clubs think they should be achieving.
  • Options

Lol...Totally agree.I've watched a few of their matches this season.Their striker crisis is definitely killing them.With wingers like Downing and Jarvis,all they do is just cross,cross and cross.No-one's in the box to do the rest for them.
  • Options

My only question is how on earth Big Sam didn't know that before buying? He had him on loan for a whole season, much of which Carroll spent at the vets physios.