Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rams Match thread 14/12/13

Comments

• Options
    At least other results have gone for us today.
  • Options
    4 mins added time.....
  • Options
    Keep on keepin' on. Nothing settled nothing lost nothing won. We carry on and we don't stop supporting.
  • Options
    And people wanted us to go for it at yeovil with 10 men. Thats what happens. Had to today though with 10 left.
  • Options
    might as well let Mickey and Minnie Mouse run our club, couldn't do worse than the two clowns currently in charge
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    If I was CP I would simply tell the Clowns running our club that it was impossible to work in the current circumstances & that I was off.
  • Options
    derby attacking.....we need something from somewhere....but without new money we are in big trouble.....stevo into the box and they clear.....wiggy is taken down nothing given again.....
  • Options

might as well let Mickey and Minnie Mouse run our club, couldn't do worse than the two clowns currently in charge

Thought the Yanks had pulled out

• Options
    Not even halfway through season.
  • Options
    I have to say this is the first time I have done the match thread and feel so deflated as we played the better football and lose...so flipping unlucky........what can we do?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jimenez,Slater,Cash,whoever else owns us,do us a favour,sell up and f**k off from our club :(
  • Options
    NEVER ever left a CL match thread early....but and goodbye SCP methinks
  • Options
    c'mon ref blow up....you have been a poor ref .......FT 0-2
  • Options
    You played well you were better side u really need a goalscorers that is clear we played poor today but don't worry you will not go down
  • Options
    You played well you were better side u really need a goalscorers that is clear we played poor today but don't worry you will not go down
  • Options
    I fear for scp tonight
  • Options
    remember perspective and proportion, many many games to go.
  • Options
    Thanks, Red. Thoroughly depressing.
  • Options
    Many thanks Red
  • Options
    Thank you so much Red.

Things will get better, as my Dad used to say.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ta Dave
  • Options
    so bloody typical........play well and lose thats football I suppose.....good night all.....have a great christmas.......I'll be back in the hope that it may change after the festive season.............Cheers RM
  • Options

Thanks, but that's been our problem all season.

• Options

LOL
  • Options
    Deeny ran through one one one fuck....................he misses
  • Options
    If CP is not allowed any loans in the window he should tell those 2 cnuts to poke it
  • Options
    1-0 Wednesday ft...get in
  • Options
    Cheers Dave, I hope you're right.

It's difficult not to be thoroughly depressed by where our club is at right now (both on and off the pitch), but we're not done yet.

Keep believing folks - and if we do go down, then we shouldn't do so without a fight.
  • Options
    Radio derby also said you don't deserve to be in your position you will not go down
  • Options
    Thanks RM. Nothing to add to the other comments.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!