Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best of enemies Keane Vieira

Great watch a real insight. Alot better then I thought it was ganna be.

Still remember when Parker perfected a tackle on Keane and took a chunk of his leg. A minimal respect have that kind of moment. The good old days.

Have alot more respect for Vieira, at least a like able person outside of football and didn't and probably wouldn't let his country down. Keane was a great footballer though and his honesty made the programme alot more interesting.

In the football mood Saturday can't come sooner for Derby.

Comments

• Options
    Loved the show, was a lot better than I thought it would be. Both guys came across really well (outside of Keane's lack of regret over ending Haaland's career).

Both played in some of the greatest premiership teams ever, and was nice to see a bit of background stuff around the matches themselves.
  • Options
    What channel was this on?
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

What channel was this on?

ITV4 mate.

• Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    Ahhh, forgot that was on :-(
  • Options

Loved the show, was a lot better than I thought it would be. Both guys came across really well (outside of Keane's lack of regret over ending Haaland's career).

Both played in some of the greatest premiership teams ever, and was nice to see a bit of background stuff around the matches themselves.

Haven't seen it.
    Keane on haaland was terrible.
    Did they delve into viera spitting at ruddock?
  • Options

Haven't seen it.
    That was Fabregas who gobbled at Ruddock, wasn't it?
  • Options

Haven't seen it.
    That was Fabregas who gobbled at Ruddock, wasn't it?
    No Vieira. Very good programme by itv sport last night.
  • Options
    Brilliant documentary, although a lot of people dislike him, Keane's honesty is refreshing. In the modern game you won't ever see a rivalry like Keane and Viera.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013

Haven't seen it.
    PV said it was a massive regret and not the image he would like to portray.
  • Options
    its on itv player but you have to register
  • Options
    weird. I thought it was pretty crap.
  • Options
    I really liked it but I think Keane needs to get over himself a bit regarding Ferguson.
  • Options
    Repeated on ITV4 on Thursday evening around 10pm.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I really liked it but I think Keane needs to get over himself a bit regarding Ferguson.

Not sure he does, Fergie says he stepped out of line and Keane said it was his captains duty. Fergie has written the book and spoke about him quite a few times, only right for Keane to have a say back IMO.