Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fa Cup Oxford Or Wrexham At Home - Excuses For Not Going Here Please.

Comments

• Options
    When the club and players care about the FA Cup, I will. Watching the reserves play in front of closed stands is a no from me.
  • Options
    Worried in case there are flares and smoke bombs, or someone standing in front of me if the ground is sold out
  • Options

Worried in case there are flares and smoke bombs, or someone sitting in front of me if the ground is sold out

• Options
    Will go, so I can join in the big moan up afterwards about how crap we are in the cup.
  • Options
    Slater and Jimenez aren't going, and if they don't care then why should I?
  • Options
    I'll be too busy getting my fancy dress outfit sorted to greet the new Russian/American/German/Turkish/Swedish/British/Chinese owners
  • Options

I'm going to try and get a box for this one. Hopefully they'll be a bit cheaper (not that I'm a tight arse or anything!!) ;o)

Those going will probably all fit in the boxes so would be a nice Xmas preside from the club to make them all free.
  • Options
    I'll be in Thailand that day. Well, I will if I change my flight from 8th January to 3rd January.
  • Options
    I am going so I can welcome the new owners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

I am going so I can welcome the new owners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New owners - have I missed something?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be 1000 miles away...
  • Options
    I'm going
  • Options
    Get me a souvenir programme BR7 and I'll get you an "I was there" T shirt.
  • Options
    Me and most of the first team are having a day on the lash, that day. Is there a game on then ?
  • Options
    I left my toaster on.
  • Options
    the old bill intend to keep us in for 45 mins after the game to allow our posh opposition to ring their butlers and arrange for transportation back to the Oxfordshire countryside.

i don't want to be kettled either.
  • Options
    I've seen Charlton v Oxford already this season. I have done my time.
  • Options
    It's bound to be cold
    I'm broke after Christmas
    Free voucher in ST doesn't work (does it?)
    It will be half empty and very drafty
    I've sat in every stand in the ground before
    Both Oxford and us have ACV now so no point (sorry had to)
  • Options
    The match will be a corker with Charlton winning 4 - 3 after being 2 - 0 down after 30 minutes.

I won't go and will regret it.
  • Options

When the team start turning up for cup games, so will I.

Agree with this, have had my fill of gutless, under strength, a can't be arsed team and managements lame excuses after another pitiful display.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:

You do know where that ACV is gonna end up don't you?
  • Options
    I didn’t go to the league cup game and don’t want to show favouritism towards the FA cup.
  • Options

razil said:

You do know where that ACV is gonna end up don't you?
    well there's no need for that....

;)
  • Options
    Well I am going. Ibrahimovic will probably be on the bench, but I want to see how Rooney and Aguero are settling into the team.
  • Options
    I'm going and gonna take my footy boots you never know I might get the last twenty minutes.
  • Options
    I'm going. Bahahahahahahahahaha

Not really, it's gonna be rubbish
  • Options
    Okay, now I'm going because I want to go to as many games as possible before we relaunch as Charlton Phoenix Athletic 2016, playing at Danson Park.
  • Options
    Has a date been set for this yet? Wouldn't dream of missing the biggest game in a few years and I'm not sure if I'm gonna have to take a day off work on the Saturday or Sunday. I reckon might be on TV but not heard anything???
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The OS says Sat 4th KO 15.00

The televised games.

Sat 4th Jan Blackburn Rovers v Man City FA Cup 3rd Round 12:45 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD
    Sat 4th Jan Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup 3rd Round 17:15 ITV / ITV HD
    Sunday 5th January 2014
    Sun 5th Jan Nottingham Forest v West Ham FA Cup 3rd Round 12:00 ITV / ITV HD
    Sun 5th Jan Derby County v Chelsea FA Cup 3rd Round 14:15 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD
    Sun 5th Jan Man Utd v Swansea City FA Cup 3rd Round 16:30 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD
  • Options
    Genuinely shocked at the Fixtures that have been chosen...