Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Suarez

'kin ell.

He's victimising the yellow budgies as much as Terry Henry used to with us.

Failure of a human, but bloody hell, those goals tonight were ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    Think that's 12 goals he's scored against Norwich, inc three hat tricks
  • Options
    Lol @ Ruddy after the first one. Is he still sitting there now?
  • Options
    Best striker in the Premiership, end of story.
  • Options
    Different gravy, what a player.
  • Options
    Demoralising my anti Suarez competition in me dream team league!
  • Options
    Real Madrid are going to have to dig deep, i think he added another 10m onto his price tag after that display tonight, ridiculous performance.
  • Options
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen the ball dip like it did for his first goal. Unplayable at the moment.
  • Options
    For a man of his talent he doesn't even play champions league football.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the ball dip like it did for his first goal. Unplayable at the moment.

Unplayable? Arsenal seemed to manage just fine.

Great player though.
  • Options
    Unbelievable... Best hattrick ive ever seen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Though this was gonna be about us showing an interest in him, oh well
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Though this was gonna be about us showing an interest in him, oh well

Don't wanna tip our hand before January window. Our new owners marquee signing.
  • Options
    but only bring him on for the last 5 minutes
  • Options

Best striker in the Premiership, end of story.

Considering the Prem league is supposed to be the hardest I would say on this form he is the best in the world.
  • Options

Wont run around as much as Church and thats the sort of committment i like , so it's a no from me ... good squad player and someone we can bring on from off the bench , so that's changed to a maybe

PMSL - but maybe its just too much sarcasm!
  • Options
    The second goal last night was exceptional, he touch and then hit was something else.
  • Options
    Loved the third goal the way he nicked it past their Defended before shooting (and the ball was slightly behind him when he finally shot at goal as well)

Was reading the other day that Real Madrid's front line of Ronaldo / Benzema / Bale is the most lethal in the world at the moment, they'd be unstoppable with him up there!!
  • Options
    Too short. Next!
  • Options
    LFC Greatest player poll results from Sky: Steven Gerrard 78%. Kenny Dalglish 12%, Luis Suarez 10%

It's like Liverpool didn't exist past 6 years ago!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    To borrow Dean Kiely's phrase

World Class player, economy class person
  • Options
    Odious little runt of a human being but you gotta say, what a player!
  • Options
    Does Forlan still play....him and Suarez were pretty good in SA, certainly wouldn't want to face them in Brazil.
  • Options

Does Forlan still play....him and Suarez were pretty good in SA, certainly wouldn't want to face them in Brazil.

Think he's still in the squad. Cavani plays for them. They've got Abreu as well. Quality side.
  • Options

Think he's still in the squad. Cavani plays for them. They've got Abreu as well. Quality side.
    I thought they must be a decent side based on their strikers but then they struggled to qualify for the world cup.

LFC Greatest player poll results from Sky: Steven Gerrard 78%. Kenny Dalglish 12%, Luis Suarez 10%

It's like Liverpool didn't exist past 6 years ago!

Dalglish won league titles and european cups, and was a great player. Gerrard is not as good (still a quality player) and has never won the league. Saurez may become as good but has not done it over as long a period of time as Dalglish and has won neither the European cup nor league for Liverpool.

They may be blessed with a great history but it appears a lot of their 'fans' don't know it.
  • Options
    Another disgraceful dive from Suarez. Adds to a pretty long list now.
  • Options
    Hate the bloke, but that's crap. Nailed on penalty - even if he did make the most of it. Keeper was an idiot - he's going away from goal, has centre halves in the six yard box to cover, yet goes tearing out at him. Any striker in the world would have done exactly the same thing in Suarez's situation there.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Another disgraceful dive from Suarez. Adds to a pretty long list now.

It's totally calculated. He was on the far side of the Asst Ref. If he'd been on the right side of the penalty area, he'd have stayed on his feet.

He's a cheat. But a very clever one!

(In my opinion).
  • Options
    Dive all day long but we know he will anyway
    Blokes a cheat don't care how good he is, that's all he is, a cheat!
  • Options
    No doubt he is a cheat.

On this occasion however, when going round a keeper at a tricky angle to score, a lot of players have done what he has.

Do not agree with it, but you see pens like that given a lot.