Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burglaries

124»

Comments

• Sorry to read that ME14.
  • Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

We had a rather sleepless night as the window has been boarded up and rain and gales were lashing against it all night.
  • Sorry to read this ME 14.

We've had car windows smashed and things taken in the past and that feels a bad enough violation. It must be hundred times worse when it is your home.

I hope they catch who did it if only to give you some closure in that you may be able to discover "why you."

• I am very impressed with the support from Kent Police. We had the initial call from 2 officers within an hour of my husband reporting the break in and a visit from the CSI man last night. This morning I've had a call from Victim Support and just now two more police officers from the crime investigation unit called.
  • Very sorry to hear ME14, I know nothing anyone will say will take away the horrible feeling of being invaded but I'm sure it will get easier, I hope you didn't lose too much x
  • We were burgled in December whilst on holiday in Florida. Luckily most our jewellery was either in a safe or with us. They had a few things away but the mess and damage was unbelievable - every drawer was emptied and strewn everywhere. It took us 2 days to get things straightish. They smashed the window in the back door and we were finding glass chips for about 2 weeks later.
    Like others we were left very angry and upset.
    An intruder alarm is now installed which hopefully will deter any future scrotes. I wish that I had invested £500 earlier which may have saved us a lot of grief