Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premiership Teams To Be Relegated This Season?

Now things are shaping up surely its got to be :

18th - Palace
19th - Fulham
20th - Sunderland

Or will there be another team(s) that will get dragged into it, who is your money on to fall through the trapdoor into the Championship?

Comments

• I would love West Ham to go down and Orient to go up.
  • Palace, Fulham and West Ham
  • Norwich will be there or thereabouts....sadly there's enough dross in there this season to avert a spectacular Newcastle implosion as Pardew gets complacent.
  • Agree: Palars, Fulham and Sunderland cant see them gaining many points and will all be relegated before the last game
  • Palace, Hull and one out of Sunderland, Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff.
  • Before the season started I said Palace, Sunderland and Hull. I still stand by the first 2, but the third place is between Fulham and Norwich. I reckon West Ham will get a striker in January and stay up.
  • Crystal Palace, Fulham and Norwich City
  • Don't rule Stoke out, Mark Hughes is an arse and not a very good manager either.
  • Sunderland 34pts
    Fulham 33 pts
    Palace 10 pts and a new record.
  • I could do with Fulham picking some points up....

Had a bet before the season started - Palace, Stoke & Sunderland @ 80/1

Only a couple of quid but better than nowt
  • Sponsored links:

• Palace Hull and Stoke
  • palarse Sunderland Stoke
  • Oakster said:

Norwich will be there or thereabouts....sadly there's enough dross in there this season to avert a spectacular Newcastle implosion as Pardew gets complacent.

The Charlton legend Mr Pardew has the magpies looking at Europe. Vive la France ;-)

this I reckon, would make for a decent Championship next season (assuming we stay up..;o)
  • I saw this thread yesterday but thought I'd hang fire until I watched Palace again last night.

They're gone. I cant see Pullis saving them. They work hard but lack quality.

As for West Ham, was shocked how bad they were last night. Plenty of possession but no cutting edge at all last night. Reminds me of another team I watch ;) Think they'll be ok, just. Depends what striker they get in the transfer window. That must be their main priority now, even with Carroll only a few weeks away from a comeback. Wouldnt be at all surprised to see Defoe end up there in January.

I think both Norwich and Fulham have got enough quality about them to see them safe. Cardiff have got a decent spine to their side too.

I'd be worried if I was Mark Hughes. Stoke dont seem to have that never say die attitude about them like they did under Pullis.

So for me, its:

18: Stoke
    19: Sunderland
    20: Palace
  • Cant see Hull going down.

Palace, Fulham, Sunderland
  • Fulham I can see staying up...by the skin of their teeth. Sunderland are down. That is the only one to be sure about.

There is minimal pressure on palace to stay up they have the most understandable relegation situation which will mean they maybe a tough team to play against under Pulis. Still can't see them surviving but who knows.
  • My west ham mates all reckon they are going down apart from one but he's a goon

Palace
    West ham
    Sunderland
  • Clairvoyants ain't us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Now things are shaping up surely its got to be :

18th - Palace
    19th - Fulham
    20th - Sunderland

Or will there be another team(s) that will get dragged into it, who is your money on to fall through the trapdoor into the Championship?

1 out of 3 aint bad lol
  • JohnBoyUK said:

I saw this thread yesterday but thought I'd hang fire until I watched Palace again last night.

As for West Ham, was shocked how bad they were last night. Plenty of possession but no cutting edge at all last night. Reminds me of another team I watch ;) Think they'll be ok, just. Depends what striker they get in the transfer window. That must be their main priority now, even with Carroll only a few weeks away from a comeback. Wouldnt be at all surprised to see Defoe end up there in January.

I think both Norwich and Fulham have got enough quality about them to see them safe. Cardiff have got a decent spine to their side too.

I'd be worried if I was Mark Hughes. Stoke dont seem to have that never say die attitude about them like they did under Pullis.

So for me, its:

Well that shows you how much I know lol.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

I saw this thread yesterday but thought I'd hang fire until I watched Palace again last night.

So for me, its:

Well that shows you how much I know lol.
    West Ham might have gone down if it wasn't for Tottenham rolling over every time they played them lol.
  • http://forum.charltonlife.com/profile/JohnBoyUK

Want to borrow my crystal ball - yours seems to be a bit glazed ?? lol
  • uncle said:

West Ham might have gone down if it wasn't for Tottenham rolling over every time they played them lol.

No complaints from me, your lot have completed outplayed Tim nice but dim's side three times this year. The end of this season cant come soon enough.
    PeterGage said:

Want to borrow my crystal ball - yours seems to be a bit glazed ?? lol

Glazed? Its bloody broken, not glazed lol

1 out 3 ain't bad I suppose.