Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC African Footballer of the Year

Congratulations to Ya Ya Toure for winning this coveted award. I'm trying to get some bets on the BBC's North American, South American, Central American, Asian European and Australasian awards. Anyone know when these are announced?

Comments

• Options
    They don't exist so I wouldn't waste your time.
  • Options
    Where's the "Whoosh" button? :-)
  • Options
    Nice to see the BBC spending my money wisely.
  • Options
    Kanu?
  • Options

It's been going for 20 odd years, not sure how much it costs you.
  • Options
    It's not a mater of how much, it's a question of why?

Personally I find it rather patronising.
  • Options
    Why does it bother you ? How much does it really impact your life ?
  • Options
    Not as much as my thoughts bother you obviously!
  • Options
    Not the one that started a thread about it !
  • Options
    Maybe it's got something to do with the massive presence the BBC has throughout Africa...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe it's got something to do with the massive presence the BBC has throughout Africa...?

Plus the African Cup of Nations always gets a decent viewership when it's on, much more than any other continent (outside of Euros.)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The goalkeepers are funnier than any of the comedy on BBC3
  • Options

The goalkeepers are funnier than any of the comedy on BBC3

So are anal fissures
  • Options

Plus the African Cup of Nations always gets a decent viewership when it's on, much more than any other continent (outside of Euros.)
    that will be because it is on. I am sure the south American championship would get more, but not pc enough for the BBC.
  • Options

that will be because it is on. I am sure the south American championship would get more, but not pc enough for the BBC.
    Not pc enough? Think the time-zomes are the major problem there. Which is why Sky don't even bother showing it.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yaya has surprised me this season, I always thought he was a muscle-type midfielder but his all-round ability is unbelievable. What a midfielder.

Surely it’s actually more PC to suggest all continents should have one rather than just Africa.
  • Options
    WSS said:

It's been going for 20 odd years, not sure how much it costs you.
    20x my percentage.