Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dave Jones Sacked from the Massive

2 of the bottom 3 have sacked their managers. Stick or twist for them and they have twisted.

Comments

• Always on the cards that one.
  • edited December 2013
    We need a quote from Operation Pig, you're his mate NLA try and get him on to see who he / the massively fancy as the next manager. Appleton? :0)
  • RedChaser said:

We need a quote from Operation Pig, you're his mate NLA try and get him on to see who he / the massively fancy as the next manager. Appleton? :0)

You can't mention Appleton without this...

• RedChaser said:

Martin Jol?

• HaHa Massive news...................
  • edited December 2013
    I was hoping somebody would Addickted4life as I've only just learn't to switch this Ipad thing on :0)
  • Di Canio...?
  • Would love Warnock there, just for the uproar from the fans.
  • Redrobo said:

RedChaser said:

Martin Jol?

Not massive enough name

• Sponsored links:

• Would love Warnock there, just for the uproar from the fans.

they might forgive him if he keeps them up..........
  • Lol at this. To be fair dave jones should not have them in the position they are in with their budget. They should be embarrassed.
  • Not surprised at all , the Wendies have not been happy.

As long as our current owner doesn't think this is the way to go.
  • I hope OP comes on and gives his opinion on things one of the best other team posters we get
  • edited December 2013
    Him and that watford fella
  • no surprise .. I feel a bit sorry for Flitcroft at Barnsley .. that job is akin to being appointed captain of the Titanic
  • That's a long lonely walk. Sacked in the boardroom then the walk of shame out of the most MASSIVE ground in the country. Must take hours...
  • Curbs being mentioned as fav on 606, Ian Wright saying he might struggle as he has been out the game too long.
  • Sven Goran Erickson, surely a massive enough name (17 characters)
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe we can get someone in and perform what now seems like a miracle to keep us up, Dave Jones has been a joke since we've got into this league and it will now be a battle to keep us up, should of gone last season for me.

Some of the suggestions out there seem a joke as well, Holloway and Hoddle would be my choice but who knows.

It also looks like Owen Coyle has just been sacked at Wigan as well.
  • hey mate it was coming wernt it, you nthners are getting rid alltogether
  • It has been a total disgrace how Milan has held on for so long, I've witnessed some of the worst football I've seen whilst watching Wednesday this season, major backwards step, some of the players are L1/2 at best and can't play under Jones imo, desperate changes are needed, you guys are lucky you have Powell, finishing ninth last season with the players and budget should of won him the Manager of the season award.

Sadly I think We'll be down this time round.
  • Holloway would be my choice but who knows.

Might not keep you up but will certainly entertain you as he re-hashes all his witty excuses...............
  • My money is on Phil Parkinson to be the next manager.

He knows this league coupled with what he has done for Bradford.
  • Maybe we can get someone in and perform what now seems like a miracle to keep us up, Dave Jones has been a joke since we've got into this league and it will now be a battle to keep us up, should of gone last season for me.

Some of the suggestions out there seem a joke as well, Holloway and Hoddle would be my choice but who knows.

Welcome OP I always like your comments. Holloway would be a good choice but he has previous experience with Mandaric at Leicester, the one I feel sorry for is Flitcroft as he had the same financial restrictions as our Chris Powell .

Welcome OP I always like your comments. Holloway would be a good choice but he has previous experience with Mandaric at Leicester, the one I feel sorry for is Flitcroft as he had the same financial restrictions as our Chris Powell .
    Cheers mate, apparently Flitcroft has changed a few things around over at Barnsley and they've not been happy, I think the writing was on the wall, Danny Wilson looks fav to go there.

I know about Holloway and Milan, and you never know though.

We'll probably end up getting Appleton :(
  • Appleton one of the front runners
  • J BLOCK said:

Appleton one of the front runners

I thought he was going to Fulham, Wigan and Barnsley?

• Operation pig 14/1