Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Martin Jol sacked...(Ed. And Dave Jones & Owen Coyle)

by Fulham Sky Sports say.

Think thats 15 out of the 92 clubs already changed managers this season.

Comments

• Options
    Rene Meulensteen immediately in as replacement.
  • Options
    It's been coming and in some ways it's surprising (by modern standards) that they took this long.

Under the right manager I think Fulham have enough to stay up but Hull City Tigers winning today doesn't help their plight.
  • Options
    no surprise there .. he has looked tired, distraught, slightly depressed and (probably irrelevant) very scruffy for the past few weeks ..
  • Options
    Oh my god I am so very shocked. Hand on heart I didn't see that one coming at all. Fulham were just hasty doing this.
  • Options
    Went to west ham yesterday and my god Fulham were awful, wouldn't look out of place in this league, bent and Parker are a shadow of the players they used to be
  • Options
    Why weren't you at Charlton?!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    WSS said:

Very good question - I will be having a word with your dad when I see him Wednesday. ;-)
  • Options
    Apparently Dave jones has been sacked too
  • Options
    WSS said:

Probably wanted to watch an entertaining match for a change............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Went to west ham yesterday and my god Fulham were awful, wouldn't look out of place in this league, bent and Parker are a shadow of the players they used to be

Parker is too busy posing for Mars Bar adverts

• Options

Didn't do mariane faithfulls career any harm ( for older fans )
  • Options
    WSS said:

Mrs and her mum have season tickets, her mum wasn't going so free ticket and I can't afford to get down the valley that much at the moment
  • Options

and she was such a sweet, demure looking young lass at the time

• Options
    Did an interview with Damien Duff two weeks ago and it was pretty clear that they all knew Jol was on thing ice......oh and I don't think Duff rates Berba too much haha!
  • Options
    Dave Jones sacked by Wednesday as well.....
  • Options
    Apparently Pardew is now the second longest serving Premiership manager after Wenger.

All three clubs in the Prem relegation zone have now changed managers well before Christmas.That at least gives the incomers time to turn things around. If a team is struggling and you're going to change managers, I've never seen the point of waiting until January/February, because by then it is usually too late...
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Malicious rumour? Unless their was an audience (old bill don't count) only two people know if that is true :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Apparently Pardew is now the second longest serving Premiership manager after Wenger.

All three clubs in the Prem relegation zone have now changed managers well before Christmas.That at least gives the incomers time to turn things around. If a team is struggling and you're going to change managers, I've never seen the point of waiting until January/February, because by then it is usually too late...

We went early as well, sadly the rest is history :-(
  • Options
    The Massives never took to DJ they probably want Megson back, most think he is messiah.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

The Massives never took to DJ they probably want Megson back, most think he is messiah.

Well, "he's not The Messiah he's a very naughty boy"

• Options
    Has Owen Coyle gone as well?
  • Options
    curbs 20-1
  • Options
    Both have been coming. A lot of managers are sacked prematurely, but think these two are fair enough.
  • Options
    16. Davy Jones (Sheffield Wednesday).
    17. Owen Coyle (Wigan Athletic).

About 1/5th of football league managers sacked by their clubs since August.
  • Options
    Meulensteen has come in saying that they need to buy in January to stay up. Is he mad? Their squad is more than capable of competing in the league, they even have Berbatov and Bent up front.
  • Options
    7-1 Appleton takes both jobs.
  • Options
    I wonder if Wigan will go for Curbs, think he would be suited to them. Thats of course if it's not too far for him.
  • Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_Football_League_managers

CP now longest serving Championship manager and 11th longest of the 92.
  • Options
    Wigan betting...

Holloway 5/4
    Phelan 3/1
    Jewell 10/1
    Dowie 16/1
    Di Canio 25/1.