Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Feature: Reactions

Comments

• Options
    The lack of my posts in the "Best of..." category concerns me
  • Options
    Gotta up your game fella
  • Options
    My recent input in various threads over the last 24 hours has gotta have me in the running!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

The lack of my posts in the "Best of..." category concerns me

I'm not even in the clique and I've got two in there mate - step up to the plate!
  • Options
    Having just seen the post about Charles Sale's column on the takeover thread I think we need a "WTF" button.
  • Options
    I think given some of the comments in the thread about a certain former manager, Admin may need to add an additional "Flag" category of "Legal" or similar. There are several comments that are sailing pretty close to the wind in terms of risking a libel suit, but aren't actually abuse, and it'd be helpful to have an easy way to suggest they need further checking or amending. Is that technically possible?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @aliwibble the "Flag" reaction is actually for that exact purpose. It's not for things people simply don't agree with, it's to bring something to the attention of mods that may be beyond the pale or breaking a known rule etc. When a comment receives a certain amount of "Flags", it's hidden from view (not completely) and brought to our attention where sit can be more permanently dealt with.

It's a good point, because the "Flag" reaction is being abused a tad, with some using it to wind up people they know. I spend a fair bit of time removing them!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Is the "Flag" being abused, or is it a mistake ?

If you click on Like or LOL you can see who liked or lolled.

If you click on Flag to see, you Flag them by mistake, I did it yesterday & couldn't remove it. Sorry Curb it :-(
  • Options
    I was going to ask you why... im sure if you click it again it will be removed.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I was going to ask you why... im sure if you click it again it will be removed.

I can't remember the thread. I was only nosing because you said, someone had flagged you, then I flagged you as well by mistake. I didn't want to make it worse and flag you again LOL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes it was the East Kent one. Deebee flagged me. I mistakenly accused C Walshes love child.
  • Options
    Sorry I inadvertently flagged you Curb_It when looking to see who had flagged you!

Hopefully removed again now!
  • Options
    Damn. Flagged you again. Sorry.

Not really. It's now removed :-)
  • Options
    I was inconsolable when I received abuse.
  • Options
    Sorry curb it just had to flag you to see how it worked, removed now I think.
  • Options
    No its still there Len! haha, you gits, determined to get my posts blocked!
  • Options
    JT said:

You got 1... I got 11?!

• Options
    I flagged you too.

I'll go get a life now.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Another one thanks to CAFC Sayer. This is why I didn't mention it yesterday :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

JT said:

You got 1... I got 11?!

11 flags what for ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry, couldn't resist! Removed them now.
  • Options

Curb_It said:

JT said:

You got 1... I got 11?!

11 flags what for ?
    You flagged me and 4 others in one of the first posts on this thread.... all jokey ones anyway so i dont mind.
    and i called Shag a wally.. so got one for that.
  • Options
    Just checked my reactions. Seems I'm liked 3.5 times as much as LOl'ed and only have one promote.

So how come one preview gets a "promote" but the others don't?
  • Options
    JT is lacking in abuse so I have helped out a bit
  • Options
    Is anyone up for creating a 'league table' for likes and LOLs?
  • Options
    Flagrant abuse of flagging should be flagged down
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

JT said:

You got 1... I got 11?!

11 flags what for ?
    You flagged me and 4 others in one of the first posts on this thread.... all jokey ones anyway so i dont mind.

Im taking back my lol for your hastings joke now.
  • Options
    Why not have a "Donate" link at the top and use some of the "Spnsored" slots to plug the need for finacial support from Lifers?
  • Options
    Just want to say I really love the new feature,especially the Like and Lol buttons,very useful. Great job LookOut and AFKA. Looking forward to whatever new features in the future! :-)
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

Curb_It said:

JT said:

You got 1... I got 11?!

11 flags what for ?

Im taking back my lol for your hastings joke now.
    I want to like and lol this but it wont let me click on both . Just for the record though , i have liked and lolled this