Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    It's good he has a sense of humour.
  • Options
    This is a Welshman who was once sacked and replaced by Steve Claridge, shouldn't be taken seriously.
  • Options
    Seems to have spent most of his time since he arrived just making his way through a list of cliches designed to get the nigels on side. Would imagine he'll find a reason to slag off Brighton next week. Tedious.
  • Options
    They didn't print the dates for the rest of his stand-up tour....?
  • Options
    Brighton are south of the Thames but so are Southampton
  • Options
    Doesn't it say they are "potentially" the biggest club south of the river?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Doesn't it say they are "potentially" the biggest club south of the river?

Yes it does just as I am potentially the next Pope.
  • Options
    He says they could be. He is right I suppose.
  • Options
    Would be nice to finish above the Nigel's for once .........7 seasons and counting ....pathetic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    true OOOhaaaa but we all live in hope of you posting a positive thread about CAFC ---which will happen first ?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I love SCP always have and always will ..... I'm positively behind him all the way ooooooerrrrrrr
  • Options
    Biggest club in Surrey, yes.
  • Options
    To be fair he is only saying "potentially"....doubt if they will ever fullfill this though. In terms of catchment area he is right Palace don't only have the biggest catchment area in South London, they have the biggest in London and the entire country. Of course that only benefits them if everyone supports their local team and as we all know that doesn't happen.
  • Options
    There are more people in Bromley and Croydon than the whole of Manchester. So I can see why he would say that they are 'potentially' the biggest club in South London. 'Potentially'
  • Options
    I needed a good laugh today
  • Options
    Curbs probably a bit annoyed.

New show "pimp my curbs" where Charlton fans help Alan with his CV and whore him out to every club in the world.
  • Options

There are more people in Bromley and Croydon than the whole of Manchester. So I can see why he would say that they are 'potentially' the biggest club in South London. 'Potentially'

That is true and everyone in Bromley should support them ;-)
  • Options

Brighton are south of the Thames but so are Southampton

And Barcelona.
  • Options
    We'll see who's biggest when the yank rolls up at the valley with a convey of hummers loaded with gold bullion.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Would be nice to finish above the Nigel's for once .........7 seasons and counting ....pathetic

I do wonder why you support Charlton.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

• Options

I do wonder why you support Charlton.
    Why,because he wants us to do better than one of our main rivals?
  • Options
    masicat said:

This is a Welshman who was once sacked and replaced by Steve Claridge, shouldn't be taken seriously.

Haha, cracked up at that!

• Options
    Biggest squad in Europe apparently.

bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25819091
  • Options
    How can you take a fella that looks like a chav Grandad every game in his basball cap and tracksuit seriously?
  • Options
    Watch your language plaaayer ! What he has done is to take Palace out of the bottom three in a short time, but I do wish he would stop putting that bloody silly cap on, bring back Norman Wisdom !
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

How can you take a fella that looks like a chav Grandad every game in his basball cap and tracksuit seriously?

If you could be sure he would take Palace down, I might agree. However, there is a decent chance that they will scrape together enough points to stay up.
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

If you could be sure he would take Palace down, I might agree. However, there is a decent chance that they will scrape together enough points to stay up.
    I am convinced they will under Pulis. Their form since Pulis took over has been mid table not relegation struggle.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

unfortunately by looking at his record.