Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

so who got one then

PS4 released at midnight wernt it

Comments

• how old are you. And don't give me that "it was for the boy" bollax
  • edited November 2013
    waiting patiently for DPD to deliver before it goes unopened into the safe place for Joe's xmas pressie

I then naturally inherit the PS3

should be here by 1615 according to track DPD

• I then naturally inherit the PS3

• that's just how I feel JT great gif
  • waiting patiently for DPD to deliver before it goes unopened into the safe place for Joe's xmas pressie

Some might argue that a responsible parent would open and test the PS4 to make sure it works. Just to be on the safe side 'testing' could be repeated as many times as the parent deems necessary.

• just arrived I have taken on board your thoughts sheffieldred and although the merits of it seem obvious to me she who should be obeyed just gave me that look that tells me No
  • There will be nothing worse than opening it on Xmas day to find it doesn't work!
  • I agree I think in the interest of good parenting that tomorrow when the wife goes to bed I will play just to check it out
  • waiting patiently for DPD to deliver before it goes unopened into the safe place for Joe's xmas pressie

Some might argue that a responsible parent would open and test the PS4 to make sure it works. Just to be on the safe side 'testing' could be repeated as many times as the parent deems necessary.

On a serious note when I was about 13 I got a computer for Christmas and when I opened it it wasn't working. It was into the new year before I got one that was.

I think, even in this day and age, you would be mad not to test it before you wrap it up!
  • I'll stick to my Mega Drive ta.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2013
    I'd normally counsel against over-ruling your wife but in this case I think you should.
    A) to make sure it's working
    B) to do any boring setup tasks (system updates, user profile setups etc) so that your son can get playing straight away, rather than having to wait for a load of faffing about to be done first
  • I'll stick to my Mega Drive ta.

and your stuffed carrot with 3 veg for xmas 8)

• aliwibble said:

I'd normally counsel against over-ruling your wife but in this case I think you should.
    A) to make sure it's working
    B) to do any boring setup tasks (system updates, user profile setups etc) so that your son can get playing straight away, rather than having to wait for a load of faffing about to be done first

A yes

B wouldn't have a clue what it meant my joe does all my gadgets I cant work them unless he shows me how
  • I get mine in a couple of days and am very much looking forward to it
  • the poor delivery guy said it was his busiest day in years , had over 180 to deliver today ontop of his normal stuff, reckoned he wouldn't be finished till 10pm
  • Sorry but what the 'eck are you on about and does it do the ironing?
  • no that's what I have you and fanni for

wink wink
  • I bought 2x PS2s - much cheaper and equals a PS4
  • I can't believe grown men are getting excited about a new games consoles , no wonder the country is going down the pan....

Is it any good NLA?
  • Sponsored links:

• i turnt it on loaded the game turnt it off but Yes Yes Yes
  • Meanwhile the PS4 goes on sale in Germany...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U#t=132
  • That will be the scenes in our new superstore after the takeover :-)
  • Brilliant 3 episodes of southpark over ps4 and xbox1 turning into game of thrones.