Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Slow news day!
  • Options
    There is something embarrassing coming out about that club on a weekly basis. Have actually enjoyed seeing them in the Premiership!
  • Options
    i can just see little green men looking down and taking a keen interest in Crystal Palace.

surprised it hasn't been on the main TV news.
  • Options
    I'm having a very poor day and that's made me smile, thank you.
  • Options
    More proof that drug taking does you no good.
  • Options
    Funnier than Lee Green's stand up routine (Sorry NS - Couldn't resist)
  • Options
    The Terragons were adamant that Palace were going down when I spoke to them last night. I have always found them to be most reliable - it takes them 200 light years to make the trip to Earth, they have to spend it in suspended animation and all their family are dust when they get back. Just to tell me this important information, oh and to stick a probe up............
  • Options

The Terragons were adamant that Palace were going down when I spoke to them last night. I have always found them to be most reliable - it takes them 200 light years to make the trip to Earth, they have to spend it in suspended animation and all their family are dust when they get back. Just to tell me this important information, oh and to stick a probe up............

Up where?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Where the sun don't shine
  • Options
    "Stephany Cohen is in constant communication with extra terrestrial races, including Grays, Cat People and the half-reptile, half-alien Reptilians. "

If she will keep speaking to Palace fans .........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The half reptile, half alien reptilians - I take it they must have bred with earth reptiles or they would be full reptillian aliens.
  • Options
    Is that orange alien still about ?
  • Options
    Palarse are staying up. It is a Friday and they have no school in the morning...
  • Options
    I thought the article on when to put the christmas decs up enlightening, although you really can't beat this sort of journalism.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/opinion/burningquestions/10838359.Have_Wagon_Wheels_got_smaller__Or_do_we_just_remember_them_as_bigger_from_childhood_/
  • Options
    Haven't read the article but expect somehow they'll sneak it.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Had a Wagon Wheel yesterday and the wrapper is red , I thought they were yellow when I was a kid
  • Options
    How bloody ridiculous.....

Boris for prime minister!
  • Options
    I've always believed in aliens, but I don't now. Bloody ridiculous.
  • Options
    Aliens known as Grays. Are they from Thurrock?
  • Options
    Comedy gold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You couldn't make this sort of stuff up.... On the other hand
  • Options
    Ooey the caramel wagon wheels are the business!
  • Options
    I've just read the original article and I don't know whether to laugh or just give up on humanity.
  • Options

I'm not really a caramel man and I've never seen em but will look out for em and give em a go