Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    "They were being abusive. They were saying we lost the game and they won, and being really nasty."
  • Options
    Do they live on a hill?
  • Options
    "They stole the 73 year old's walking stick"

That's it, I'm not going to Selhurst again if that is the level of ultra violence that we might face.

But I bet the old bloke was asking for it
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Spotty, dressed in black, they'll never pick them out from an identity parade. Could check the whole Ultra crowd to see who did not do their Home Economics homework that night I suppose...
  • Options
    Comments suggest that it was locals who were defending themselves from walking stick attacking pensioners, all very odd.
  • Options
    Typical Palace, only have a go at kids & OAP's.
  • Options
    Is this a parody website - because surely no one would stoop that low. It beggars belief!
  • Options

Typical Palace, only have a go at kids & OAP's.

Yup. Ultra Croydon tossers. Let the OAP bashing begin.
  • Options
    sounds like these scumbags got away with it as well
  • Options
    I dont know why some of you are taking the piss?

"The older man went over to my wife and barged her with his chest and pushed her," he said.

"She went head over heels and hit the kerb. She was screaming in agony.

How's that funny?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    not condoning it at all but if it was 16 year old kids you could half understand it, but apparently one of them looked 35!!! silly wanker needs to grow up!! just another reason to hate that piss poor shit club.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I dont know why some of you are taking the piss?

"The older man went over to my wife and barged her with his chest and pushed her," he said.

"She went head over heels and hit the kerb. She was screaming in agony.

How's that funny?

I don't think anyone's condoning it, i'd assume they're taking the piss at two tough guys starting on disabled OAP's.
  • Options
    Police breakthrough. Croydon Central library card and Harry Potter Fan Club badge found at the scene...
  • Options
    You really believe this happened? leave off.
  • Options
    "Bob has been having to dress me and cook for me," Mrs Hatton said.

Lucky old Bob

• Options
    As a 76 year old, I find most of the comments on this thread to be contemptible. Do you not have Grandparents ?
  • Options
    Granpa said:

As a 76 year old, I find most of the comments on this thread to be contemptible. Do you not have Grandparents ?

I'm not 76 (yet) but agree with you entirely.

• Options
    Granpa said:

Lighten up. No one has commented on the incident (which of course was contemptible). Give us an opportunity to have a dig at the Palace hard boys though and we will take it. Why not? They have history in this department.

• Options

not condoning it at all but if it was 16 year old kids you could half understand it, but apparently one of them looked 35!!! silly wanker needs to grow up!! just another reason to hate that piss poor shit club.

No.

I don't understand it from anybody.

Absolute cowardly scum who should be locked up and the key thrown away.
  • Options

No you're right, maybe after running the Ultras down Walton street and it all coming on top she tripped herself.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apologies if anyone was offended. I didn't intend to make light of the attack on or injuries to the elderly couple which were of course totally undefendable.

I was trying to poke fun at the mentality of some people, in this case Palace fans, who would somehow think this behaviour to be "hard".
  • Options
    Your terminology there Curbs gives you away. Are you part of the mob that have been hanging around Gala Bingo and threatening anyone who is too young for a bus pass?
  • Options
    Ive been known to be a game bird soapy.....
  • Options
    Like a pheasant?
  • Options
    No, like an old Deer.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

You're just a mere pup. I've got parents older than you!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

No you're right, maybe after running the Ultras down Walton street and it all coming on top she tripped herself.

Just think it may be a bit exagerated, thats all.
    I dont mean to be contemptible, far from it.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Im a bit shocked by the response. This is pretty horrible and nasty stuff. If that was any of our grandparents or parents we'd be fuming. Have a bit of respect
  • Options
    A philosopher once wrote "nawty nawty very nawty"
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Absolutely textbook local news.

I think the bigger story here is the amount of subsidence they appear to be suffering in their kitchen.