Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

24hrs in A&E, C4 at 9

On the earlier continuity link it said 'they're love of each other and Charlton Athletic keeps the bond alive for Sarah and her grandad in 24hrs in A&E at 9'

Comments

• This has been a very good series, the current series being the second I believe. The only annoying thing I find, is the music- I'd rather hear the people talking, but the music often makes it hard to hear what they are saying.
  • Series 4 I believe. Very good series.
    Some of it is truly heartbreaking.
  • Omg car crash tv literally
  • Taped and fast forward through so only saw the bits on Sarah and her family.

Found it really emotional, bless her and her family, so glad she was ok.

• And the follow up...

• What a lovely chap her grandad is. All the best to them, they seem like a smashing family.
  • Very moving. Would be lovely if the club did something for them. Maybe a game where they could come on the pitch at half time.
  • Is this programme about people being treated or just the wait? Personally, I have never managed to be treated on account of the 8 hour wait on the three unfortunate times I have had to go.
  • Both. None of it's staged either. It's one of the most engaging shows on TV right now. Usually a tear jerking moment at some point.

That particular story was quite funny because, it turns out, Sarah's attention only lasts for one half. The second half is filled with her asking when it's over. Probably fair enough because we're rarely good for two halves.

The whole family came across very well, smashing family indeed.
  • Very moving. Would be lovely if the club did something for them. Maybe a game where they could come on the pitch at half time.

Could not agree more. Such a lovely family. Sarah is a real sweetheart.
  • Sponsored links:

• And the follow up...

Lovely