Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TV last night

Anyone see the programme about people with sleep problems?

I know it wasn't meant to be funny, and I know it's wrong, but I was in stitches when the bloke kept chucking himself out of bed and into the wall, etc. Did feel genuinely sorry for them though - not to mention guilty for laughing.

Comments

• I started to watch it then nodded off
  • You missed the one last week with a young lady who had night tremors / mares. It was proper scary stuff. She'd wake up and start talking then try and fight things and start screaming the house down. It's been on for a few weeks now. I know it's not a nice thing to have, but I found it quite amusing!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I started to watch it then nodded off

You gotta be quick with them ones. Quality.
  • Watched 'Porky's on TV last Night, still makes me laugh out loud even now.
  • Mike Hunt?
  • Anyone see the documenty "teenage tourrets camp'' ? Now that was comedy cold!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Watched 'Porky's on TV last Night, still makes me laugh out loud even now.

Gutted, what channel was that on, not seen it in years, that & the Lemon Popsicle, Hot Bubble Gum films
  • Wo wo wo - you can't be hijacking my thread like that!

I've just logged on to see that people are on a thread of mine and then find out it was something I started nearly two years ago!

What on earth prompted that "Ketman" character to resurect this???
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Watched 'Porky's on TV last Night, still makes me laugh out loud even now.

Gutted, what channel was that on, not seen it in years, that & the Lemon Popsicle, Hot Bubble Gum films

Channel 4 or 5 I think !

[cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Wo wo wo - you can't be hijacking my thread like that!

I've just logged on to see that people are on a thread of mine and then find out it was something I started nearly two years ago!

What on earth prompted that "Ketman" character to resurect this???

Well I watched something last night but thought I bet someone on here already has a thread like this did a search & viola, plus it keeps the Admin Nazi's off your back :-)
  • My favourite documentary this year was the recent one about Health & Safety Inspectors. Did anyone else see it?

An anagram of Garden is Danger!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I started to watch it then nodded off[/quote]

take it when you can , you wont be getting much sleep soon
  • Ketman - "Viola"?

Play that again!
  • Watched 'Leaving Las Vegas' on ITV4 last night where Nicholas Cage drinks himself to death in the space of a month, is that what your like Off_it ? Elizabeth Shue is also a right sort.
  • Elizabeth Shue has never had the recognition she deserves for her wonderful pups !
  • How sad, I went straight to google after posting that comment.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Watched 'Leaving Las Vegas' on ITV4 last night where Nicholas Cage drinks himself to death in the space of a month, is that what your like Off_it ? Elizabeth Shue is also a right sort.

Sounds like a fun way to go.
  • This fred genuinely scares me. Spooky.
  • edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Anyone see the documenty "teenage tourrets camp'' ? Now that was comedy cold!
    Whoever resurrected this thread - thank you. Just re-watched that clip of teenage tourette's camp. 1.01 - 'BAGS!!!' - roflmao :)
  • I would !

(is this the rite fred ?)
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone seen Plus One yet on Channel 4 - Real laugh out loud comedy.
  • Yes. Loved tthe james bond scene in the first one "Mr Fromblue" - LOL.
  • Good old fashion build up to the end gag last night, top stuff