Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it me...

Or is the one letter away thread an absolute genius work of art ?

I've had more proper belly laughs in one day from that thread than I've had in three months.

Brilliant work

Comments

• Options
    It's a CL classic. I was absolutely pissing myself and constantly hitting F5 to refresh.

So many greats in there, but this one made me laugh for about 5 mins............
    Riviera said:

Mender

Dennis Waterman stars as shoe heel and sole fixer who cuts keys on the side. He sings the theme tune too.

"I could mend some shoes for you. Cut you a spare door key too......."

• Options
    There we some absolute belters there, and it always amazes me the depth of comic talent there is in football fans.

I have to confess the idea came from a sketch in the the R4 programme 'I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue', with Barry Cryer, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graham Garden et al.

You can only guess some of the offerings from these guys.

The thread kept me in laughter all day long on an otherwise boring Friday at work.

I think the Marmite goes to Riviera for 'Mender' closely followed by 'Tickboxer' (sorry, forgot the contributor).

As for the headlock, well I don't think anybody deserves it :-)

• Options
    it showed the depth of talent we have on here .. British eccentricity is still alive & well ((:>)
  • Options
    Brallianr!
  • Options
    Especially if it's the early hours of the morning and you have had a skin full .
  • Options
    One of the best threads ever and afka, your text message made me laugh as we'll.