Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR vs Charlton-Sat 23rd November- Return of the 'Serious Preview' (Sort of)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Afraid to say, I think we'll lose this. We'll run them close with a dogged back to the wall performance but they finally break us down and it'll be too much for us to come back. 1-0 loss with them getting a late winner.
  • Options
    Drubbing this one. 4-0
  • Options

Drubbing this one. 4-0

agree with Soapy
  • Options

Drubbing this one. 4-0

agree with Soapy
    QPR haven't given anyone a drubbing this season. Let's hope the team turn up, put in a shift and make a game of it whatever the outcome

• Options

I've seen Yann in training - he looks fit and strong, some good finishing going on. He's definitely fit enough to play.

Having said that, the gaffer knows he put Yann back in too early last time. I expect he will remain on the bench for Saturday.

Are you the new American owner?
    Haha. I'm not no. But I can tell you that it is not rumours.
  • Options
    A 2-0 loss and an awful hangover.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

A 2-0 loss and an awful hangover.

With some sea-sickness chucked in for good measure.
  • Options
    I reckon we'll get a result there
  • Options
    3-1 QPR and calls for the new buyers to resign
  • Options
    Difficult to see anything other than a home win unfortunately. I'll go for 2 - 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Improbable one nil victory. Goal before half time followed by park the bus. Note: my predictions are sh1t so this clearly won't happen :-)
  • Options
    4-1 depression session
  • Options
    2-1 defeat, with the travelling Charlton supports consoling themselves by visiting one of the the 200 fried chicken takeaways on the Uxbridge Road
  • Options
    1-1. I need someone to start the match thread @ 2.15 if I'm not back home in time, I'll then pick it up when I can. Thanks
  • Options
    Waiting for this game as brother supports them, posh seats and food but expecting to drown my sorrows after a long afternoon, I'll be telling him away win though 1-2.
  • Options
    agree with the previewed team & also 1-1 prediction
  • Options

I've seen Yann in training - he looks fit and strong, some good finishing going on. He's definitely fit enough to play.

Having said that, the gaffer knows he put Yann back in too early last time. I expect he will remain on the bench for Saturday.

Are you the new American owner?
    Haha. I'm not no. But I can tell you that it is not rumours.
    Care to elaborate?

3-0 home win for me
  • Options
    3-0 home win sadly
  • Options
    Really am not keen on Loftus Road, horrible claustrophobic shoebox of a ground and normally when I go there we lose. Not keen on Barton or the hugely overrated Redknapp. But I think a 2-0 defeat is on the cards to plunge us back near the danger zone. Looking fwd to going!!!
  • Options
    Anything at all from this match would be a bonus.

I'll take a defeat tomorrow and a win in Tuesday's 6 pointer right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR have had a 'blip' by their standards recently with only one win in five. We can get something tomorrow but I think a moment of quality will take the points. 1-0 or 2-1 to the home team for me.
  • Options
    'Shock' 2-1 win to us, with 'Arry under the pump from the fans and stating 'we should beat sides like Charlton' in his post match conflab.
  • Options

Introduction

With the quality and experience that QPR display in their side, it’s no surprise that they are the favourites to gain promotion back to the Premier League and the money spent by Redknapp during the summer proves their ambitions to achieve promotion and remain in the league.

er!

The BBC says that we have not won a London Derby since 2009, it's about time we changed that .
  • Options
    What about beating Brentford and Leyton Orient, don`t they count lol?
  • Options
    A review of flash Harry's press conference :

Harry Redknapp will cast anxious glances over three players at training ahead of the clash with Charlton - but the QPR boss admits Nedum Onuoha is out for at least two weeks.

The defender suffered a recurrence of a hamstring strain at Reading in the 1-1 draw that previously sidelined him for two months.

However, the manager also awaits reports on Jermaine Jenas, Junior Hoilett and back-up defender Oguchi Onyewu before naming his squad for the London derby.

He said: "It's been a bit of a disjointed week because of the international break and we've picked up a few injuries.

"We're waiting to hear about Jermaine and Junior, and Oguchi got a knock in training - but we think he's recovered from that.

"(Midfielder) Tom Carroll is also back at Spurs getting treatment."

The good news is centre-back Richard Dunne's back spasm that forced him off at Reading has cleared to give Harry one less headache.

He said: "With Richard struggling there, and Oguchi also with a knock, there was a moment when I was wondering who I could put in at centre half if I needed to."

Winger Matty Phillips has likewise been given a clean bill of health despite pulling out of Scotland's recent internationals.

Read more: http://qprreport.proboards.com/thread/37732/pre-charlton-press-conference-ned#ixzz2lSzm7R18
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

What about beating Brentford and Leyton Orient, don`t they count lol?

Obviously not according to the BBC
  • Options
    forgot we had a game today what with all this talk of takeovers, takeaways, ideas for new tv/films and the benefits that come with owning lego.