Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!

So who's watching it.

Surely it's Joey Essex to win.

There may be a surprise but there doesn't seem to be any competition for him.

Comments

• He don't confrontate
  • dizzee said:

So who's watching it.

Surely it's Joey Essex to win.

There may be a surprise but there doesn't seem to be any competition for him.

Certainly no competition for being the thickest twat.
  • Might be thick but at least he is a nice lad and doesn't confrontate anyone.
  • No competition to gold Olympic medalist???
  • Kian Egan. 8's down to 3's
  • Can this thread be closed please.

Why?
  • edited November 2013
    I love it. Still expect two more to go in, and it needs another fittie and an alpha male.

BTW....Joey Essex, Rob Beckett, Rylan etc. What the **** do they put in the water the other side of the Thames ?
  • Surprised Curbs isn't in this.
  • love this programme, v funny viewing - even Ant and Dec make me chuckle
  • Think Joey is funny, a nice innocent lad, thick as pigs shit, mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news, welcome back Laura Whitmore to ...get me out of here NOW! Sausage.
  • All depends how its edited, Joey's acting dumb to the cameras and made up comments might start to grate.

Steve Davis seems like hes got a good sense of humour he might do ok, Mattew Wright is just weird.
  • Matthew wright looks like he has some issues ! Im not into celeb stuff but think this show is great, Ant n dec would be great to have a beer with
  • All depends how its edited, Joey's acting dumb to the cameras and made up comments might start to grate.

I'm pretty sure he's not acting. He genuinely is that stupid.
  • It's the cheapest ever line-up apparently - certainly the most boring. Giving the Reds the last star a very bad sign if that means there's going to be a load of camaraderie. Maybe the later entrants will be a bit more interesting/antagonistic.
  • Anyone know how Joey Essex gets his teeth so white, and why does he wear shorts so short?
  • Algarve Addick will be all over it. He loves these sort of shows.
  • "COME ON MO!" Had me in stitches... Top 3 will be;
    Joey
    Carlton
    Mo/Steve Davis

I reckon
  • Why was Steve Davis saying he was an Essex boy?! Is it less embarrassing than Plumstead...?
  • Sponsored links:

• Why was Steve Davis saying he was an Essex boy?! Is it less embarrassing than Plumstead...?

I thought the same. Just cos he played snooker in Romford doesn't make him an Essex boy. I once went ice skating in Dublin but I'm no Irishman .
  • Gonna be funny watching the trial tonight.

that Matthew Wright is already doing my head in. Why are grown men crying already?

Steve Davis seems like hes got a good sense of humour he might do ok, Mattew Wright is just weird.

Joey really is that dumb. I saw him on Celebrity Juice and he thought Jesus' mother was called Zesus !
  • Joey plays on that, he's not that thick but also doesn't have much up there.

Joey really is that dumb. I saw him on Celebrity Juice and he thought Jesus' mother was called Zesus !
    He's not. Theres no doubting his general knowledge is crap but its played on.

I thought the same. Just cos he played snooker in Romford doesn't make him an Essex boy. I once went ice skating in Dublin but I'm no Irishman .
    haha
  • He is really thick, but surely plays on it. He said that he thought Russia bordered Wales on celeb juice ahah

He can't even tell the time!

He can't even tell the time!
    if Miss GB wanted to teach me something id play dumb so she could!!