Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UFC 167

Anyone staying up to watch this? I really like GSP but I genuinely think Bigg Rigg could do it. Certainly gunna be more of a challenge for GSP than Diaz was!

Great main card with Rashad vs Sonnen and others for the 20 Year anniversary too.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2013
    mix with the boxing, gsp for me.
  • Options
    I think I might actually have an outside bet on hendricks to nab this. Think hes got something that can counter almost everything GSPs got plus that killer left
  • Options
    Is there any streaming links
  • Options
    Videos on mmashare website.
  • Options
    Hopefully most people have seen it by now....score was an absolute joke. Hendricks easily won 3 rounds.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    GSP won the 3rd an 5th, Big Rig the 4th.................must have given GSP 1st or second. Hard to judge, but no joke.

• Options
    Middle judge scored it as I did. Can't see how GSP won the first!
  • Options
    1,2 and 4 easily went to Hendricks for me. Looked close but all the rounds had clear winners and Hendricks had 3 of them. Just check any journalist scorecard of the fight. Only one winner.
  • Options
    Hendricks easily won 1,2 and 4 it was undeniable as far as im concerned. How the hell did GSP win the first seriously?