Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you have heard of these bands....

Mott the Hoople
The Weekend

I have tickets for them next week both playing at the 02

If any interest give me whisper and I'll get back to you

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Also meant to add Mott the hoople are backed up by Thunder and Fish from Marillion

Also just looked at the tickets prices starting at over £50!!!
  • Options
    Fish aka Derek Dick
  • Options
    MOTT THE HOOPLE:

ME ME ME PLEASE !!
  • Options

MOTT THE HOOPLE:

ME ME ME PLEASE !!

You have mail ;-)

• Options
    The Weeknd! When and how much mate? Cheers
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

You have mail mate

Cheers

• Options
    edited November 2013

CAFCsayer said:

You have mail mate

Cheers

• Options
    is that the original Mott or just Ian Hunter and a bunch of sessioneers I wonder ?
  • Options
    I'm going on Monday. It's the original line up minus Buffin who has Parkinson's. Saw them at Hammy Apollo a couple of yrs ago. Well worth the trip.
  • Options
    ^^^ cheers ,,, enjoy it Kafka
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morning

For all the people who have whispered me could you let me know ASAP on how many you need as I need to collect the tickets later.

Cheers
  • Options
    kafka said:

I'm going on Monday. It's the original line up minus Buffin who has Parkinson's. Saw them at Hammy Apollo a couple of yrs ago. Well worth the trip.

I went to one of those gigs and stood rocking out next to Mick Jones at the back of the Odeon. Was a cracking gig.

• Options
    kafka said:

Sorry to be pedantic but, Dale Griffin (Buffin) is suffering from Alzheimers/ Dementia.

• Options
    Ian Hunter is 74 years old ! .. old rockers never die
  • Options
    A
    Daggs said:

kafka said:

Sorry to be pedantic but, Dale Griffin (Buffin) is suffering from Alzheimers/ Dementia.

a touch pedantic. Please excuse. Happy to take you on though on a MTH trivia test if you push me.
  • Options

Does he now sing all the old dudes ?
  • Options

Does he now sing all the old dudes ?
    hahahahaha .. and All the Way From ... errr I've Forgotten
  • Options
    I will be there on Monday dudes.
  • Options
    Hi guys I still have 3 tickets left for this gig on Monday night!
    I would go myself just for the back ups Thunder and Fish but Alfie has training!!

If you do message me and we could meet tomorrow local or in the city on Monday?

Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm there on Monday. Mott are probably one of the best bands ever IMHO and Ian Hunter is still rockin with the best of them.
  • Options

I'm there on Monday. Mott are probably one of the best bands ever IMHO and Ian Hunter is still rockin with the best of them.

well said WSA.

• Options

Hi guys I still have 3 tickets left for this gig on Monday night!
    I would go myself just for the back ups Thunder and Fish but Alfie has training!!

If you do message me and we could meet tomorrow local or in the city on Monday?

Cheers

I've messaged you Terry.
  • Options
    Back at you fella
  • Options
    I also have 4 tickets for tonights gig, don't know where the seating is, but if anyone is near Charlton today they can have them off me for free.
  • Options
    I'd possibly take 2 if any are still knocking about?
  • Options
    Yes mate you can have them, i am based in Charlton if you can collect or i can try and email them to you.
  • Options
    Pity I can't go ... Mott one of my favourite bands of all time ... such an influence on many other bands
  • Options
    I'd heard of Mott the Hoople so took up Terry's offer.

Very surprising that the Hoople managed to secure the O2 Arena. Of course not a sell out, had the atmosphere of a reserve game with people moving around all the time and sitting where they liked.

A good Monday night out though. Live performances rather than album sales was what The Hoople were always about and that is today's music industry.

They started well but in my opinion had used up all their energy by the time of the Big Three numbers. These guys are not young, Hunter is 73 I'm told, but they still play good proper Rock and Roll, just maybe need to cut the set a little to enable them to deliver the songs that the general public want,fully.