Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those who care.

edited November 2013 in Not Sports Related
Henry, I was ging to PM you but as you seem to relish dirty washing scenarios I'm guessing you won't be offended by me posting this openly.

This is the fifth time in a year that you have posted this or similar. As most on here already know who I am/was, I can only conclude that your'e repeated posting are for the purpose of warning new members. May I suggest that you ask admin to make this most recent statement about me a sticky, thereby saving you the worry of new members being taken in by my eloquence of word and fine acting skills.

Rizzo,

Maybe-baby is a troll.

He used to post as windscreen until he was banned for being aggressive.

He's now come back and invented this "hey man, I'm a cool old hippy who smokes dope" identity to wind up people.

Ignore would be my advice

(a) I have made 2,500 posts. Please feel free to go through them all for trolling evidence.

(b) I wasn't banned for anything. Here is the email I sent AFKA in 2009: Dear AFKA, could you please close my membership as I no longer wish to be a member, thank you.

(c) I have always been cool :-)

However you portray yourself on here, I have always defended you as people say your an ok guy in the real life. In addition we share the same passion (Downs syndrome charities) which gives me a greater excuse for forgiveness.

This is for you Henry, not me. Meet me in the Lib at a home game and shake my hand, or do it on here.

I may well be a weird, soft hearted hippie but I'm not a coward and I'm not a liar.

The olive branch has been offered.

Mabes x

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!