Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Dowie

Saw him on the tube today. I got off, he got on. I gave him a mean look. He gave me an ugly one back.

Now if I was quick, I would have said; you are Ian Dowie and on behalf of CAFC I claim our £11million back

Comments

• Options
    Tbf Dowie gives everyone an ugly look.
  • Options
    If we hadn't have panicked and sacked him we would not be in the lowly position we are in now.

Anyway, how do you know it wasn't Bob?
  • Options
    He would have kept us up
  • Options
    You must've been someway underground to find sloth.

• Options
    Was he pissed?

Rich coming from me I know...
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Was he pissed?

Rich coming from me I know...

No. But he did looked lost and confused (but hard to tell). Probably the same look he had when he lost our team on a training run in Newcastle. Tosser.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

If we hadn't have panicked and sacked him we would not be in the lowly position we are in now.

Anyway, how do you know it wasn't Bob?

Yeah right ...
  • Options
    Iain ;-)
  • Options
    Was he heading towards Surrey? His odds are shortening to be next Palace manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would have found it very hard not to tell him what I thought of him.

Well done Kafka for showing such good restraint.
  • Options

Was he heading towards Surrey? His odds are shortening to be next Palace manager.

Please let this be true.
  • Options
    If they can't have Di Canio, please God, let them have Dowie!!
  • Options
    And the Dowie's come in a special offer- Buy One Get One Free.
  • Options
    If Dowie went back to Palace I would be laughing for days they are already massively odds on for relegation that would just seal it
  • Options
    kafka said:

Saw him on the tube today. I got off, he got on. I gave him a mean look. He gave me an ugly one back.

Now if I was quick, I would have said; you are Ian Dowie and on behalf of CAFC I claim our £11million back

We got most of that back anyway.
  • Options
    He's genuinely being linked with the Palace job now! Couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    This is glorious. Even during their moment of moderate success (being in the Premier League) they STILL find ways to embarrass themselves.

The gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    into 2nd favourite now i no its still 8/1 but considering the last 4 managers who have been clear favourites have gone elsewhere would not be surprised if Dan Petrescu went elsewhere and dowie became favourite
  • Options
    Presumably he was returning from his interview when I saw him. Must've had his trusty PowerPoint presentation with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kafka said:

Presumably he was returning from his interview when I saw him. Must've had his trusty PowerPoint presentation with him.

Wonder what the title was this timearound.....

Exterminating the Eagles
    Nullifying the numpties
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

kafka said:

Exterminating the Eagles
    Nullifying the numpties
    MrLargo said:

kafka said:

Exterminating the Eagles
    Nullifying the numpties
    Trying for Twelve (points)?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    When three equals four
    http://youtu.be/mXbR2hW5GyQ
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Dwight Yorke was no better last night. He was the analyst on Athletico Madrid v Real Madrid.
    He kept banging on, Madrid this, Madrid that.
    It was pointed out to him, that they were both Madrid.
    He acknowledged, then carried on the same.
    Thick as .... .
  • Options
    What astounds me about Yorke, when you here him talk, no-one would ever believe English is his first language!
  • Options

When three equals four
    http://youtu.be/mXbR2hW5GyQ

that explains the amount of money he pissed up the wall when he was here.
  • Options

What astounds me about Yorke, when you here him talk, no-one would ever believe English is his first language!

He did sound stupid
  • Options
    PL54 said:

He did sound stupid
    Rascal whistle and ridiculous kettle?
  • Options
    I am confused so could someone more aware than myself please explain what comments about Dwight Yorke have to do with this thread please?
  • Options

kafka said:

We got most of that back anyway.
    Where from?