Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Allan Simonsen Interview on Charlton Live

About a year ago, Allan Simonsen dropped into the studio for a chat, listen here: https://audioboo.fm/boos/1705889-allan-simonsen-interview-on-charlton-live

To download the interview, right click on the play button and save as:

Comments

• Options
    For those of you who are interested Allan is currently "entertaining" us all in the Danish version of Strictly Come Dancing called "vild med dans"
  • Options
    How tall is his dance partner? he was tiny.
  • Options
    PeteF said:

How tall is his dance partner? he was tiny.

She is a similar height to Allan. Perhaps taller with her heals on. Can't remember her name. My wife would know.

Allan is useless though but the public keep voting for him anyway.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Here's when they found out they got through to the next round........................

• Options
    From the picture here he looks more like Pat Nevin's elderly uncle getting lucky at a family wedding.

http://www.mx.dk/underholdning/film_tv/story/21762354
  • Options
    I have been sent a clip.... he cannot dance
  • Options
    I can still see him dancing around the Chelsea defenders all those years ago.
  • Options
    yeah, does he remember the geezer by himself looking forlorn and crestfallen waiting outside to say goodbye and thanks for the short memories but was too dumbstruck to even speak, when you came out?
  • Options

I can still see him dancing around the Chelsea defenders all those years ago.

Yes, not once but twice in the space of a few minutes. He ripped them apart in that 2nd half. I know we didn`t have him for long but what an experience it was to see someone that good play for Charlton, especially in those days because basically we were crap then!

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Watched dumbfounded from the East Terrace as this midget in an over sized kit run rings around Boro. "That's a European player of the year playing for the us" I continually said to myself. I had witnessed so much shit following Charlton at that point that it indeed was a surreal experience. Sadly it was gone as quickly as it had happened but one for the memory bank. Premiership Shremiership, I saw a European Player of the year play for the Addicks, put that in your pipe and smoke it youngsters!