Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    I'm shocked.
  • Options
    He's an 'out the closet' homosexual .. we will see what transpires
  • Options
    How long before start to go for big music artists ?
    What with the whole groupy thing you would think the police could have a field day.
  • Options

What with the whole groupy thing you would think the police could have a field day.

I recently read (I think it was called) 'Thunder of the Gods', a Led Zep biography .. Jimmy Page at one time had a fourteen year old girl as a regular partner .. he stashed her away in various LA hotels during the 70s .. this is America mind you.

I suspect that much of the BBC stuff is 'artistes' ratting on fellow 'artistes' about nasty stuff .. most groupies in my experience hold no grudges against the rock and roll stud legends .. quite the reverse, they loved the life and shagged as many stars as fast as they could get their knickers down.
  • Options
    Why don't the police get their act together and just arrest the 1970s?
  • Options
    "Hammer of the Gods" great biography - lent my copy to a work colleague, never to be seen again. Mr Page is probably a bit jumpy at the moment.
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

"Hammer of the Gods" great biography - lent my copy to a work colleague, never to be seen again. Mr Page is probably a bit jumpy at the moment.

that's it ... 'Hammer' not 'Thunder'
  • Options
    If they start taking rock stars into account, then there will be a lot of prison sentences handed out. How old was Mandy Smith, for instance?
  • Options
    14 wasn't it?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    They will have to up the prison building program at this rate. Any fella in showbiz who put it about from the 1960's onwards will be getting a bit uncomfortable over Yewtree and its fall out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This bloke must hold the record for appearing on most rock music documentaries over the years.
  • Options

Jimmy Page is a confirmed nonce.

• Options

most groupies in my experience hold no grudges against the rock and roll stud legends .. quite the reverse, they loved the life and shagged as many stars as fast as they could get their knickers down.

Well the logical conclusion is that some groupies DO hold grudges, and the law of averages won't favour anyone who bedded hundreds or thousands of them...